I ask for a reason to live. 2 years and a half, I have been living with a false promise, a lie that I tell myself to keep moving on, as there can be a chance that everything would be better somehow. It doesn't,
What would you say? For the sake of others, just because they know me at some point in their lives? For the god I once believed in? For a greater purpose pushed into me since birth? For whatever this concept of a well-lived life? For whatever you thought, I have done the same. All reasons have faded away, soon with the person that is typing all this, but with anything left of a logical mind, I made this thread, to cry <edit - timeline>
What would you say? For the sake of others, just because they know me at some point in their lives? For the god I once believed in? For a greater purpose pushed into me since birth? For whatever this concept of a well-lived life? For whatever you thought, I have done the same. All reasons have faded away, soon with the person that is typing all this, but with anything left of a logical mind, I made this thread, to cry <edit - timeline>
Last edited by a moderator: