One Thing to be Grateful for Each Day

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Haven't seen one of my best friends in a few months and she came over yesterday and stayed the night. It was a lot of fun catching up in person and talking out loud instead of through text. As isolated we have all been this year makes those little hangouts are even more precious.
i am so happy that you had fun with your friend. it's little pleasures like this that make life worth living...mike....*shake*hug

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
My brother in law gave me an ancient, obsolete joystick a couple years ago, built by a company long-since bought out by competitors, even getting the drivers was a challenge. It is now at least 10 years old, and I got Star Wars Squadrons and decided to try this joystick. It was a pain to set up, and I have never used a joystick before, BUT IT WAS BRILLIANT! Playing a dog-fighting game with a joystick is so much fun! I haven't found a videogame this much edge-of-your-seat fun in years!

My brother in law is having money trouble and so hasn't bought anyone presents this year, and asked that no one buy him one in order to spare his guilt, of course no one listened and me and my brother have got him a set of headphones he has been drooling over worth over £200 (we got it SUPER cheap), and I intend to tell him that I consider this joystick as an early Christmas present as I only just started using it, it was a gift from him, and I have really enjoyed using it. (I really do feel like it is a christmas present from him, I'm not just saying that.)

So something for both of us.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm grateful for SF. I came across it whilst looking for a way to kill myself and make it look like an accident. I'm glad I found this instead because it's helped me to get through when I'm having them thoughts
that's exactly how i found this site. i was 100 % certain i was going to commit suicide and was afraid of hurting my family so i needed it to look like an accident. well obviously SF saved and changed my life. and i'm pleased SF has saved yours...mike...*hug*shake*bravo*stars

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00