One Thing to be Grateful for Each Day

Interesting you wrote that cos almost exactly a day ago I saw a really beautiful sunrise too :) The sky was mostly purple with lots of pink in it as well, so inspiring! I pick that as one of the things I am grateful for today too, beautiful sunrises (& sunsets too, lol) ;):)
*hugsr and ss definitely have an effect on me....the ones here have been particularly intense and colorful the past several weeks:)*hi5

Last edited:

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm grateful for all that i have. i am in a comfortable apartment that i can afford, i have food, water, and all the necessities to be comfortable and safe. i have a nice truck even if it's a 15 year old truck and of course i have my 64 dodge which brings me much happiness.

i am also blessed with the good people here on SF. i am so blessed to have a great wife who is compassionate and has loved ne for 43 years. i'm also grateful for having such wonderful kids. two of them help me with mmj. it helps a lot but is very expensive. so i could say yes i have health and pain issues but i have a lot to be grateful for.

mike

i'm grateful for all that i have. i am in a comfortable apartment that i can afford, i have food, water, and all the necessities to be comfortable and safe. i have a nice truck even if it's a 15 year old truck and of course i have my 64 dodge which brings me much happiness.

i am also blessed with the good people here on SF. i am so blessed to have a great wife who is compassionate and has loved ne for 43 years. i'm also grateful for having such wonderful kids. two of them help me with mmj. it helps a lot but is very expensive. so i could say yes i have health and pain issues but i have a lot to be grateful for.

mike
I just read Einstein's letter to his daughter on his theory of Love this morning....you have reinforced it here in your share:)....
and lol, my truck is older than yours:D

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter

mike
I'm grateful to read how grateful you are. You're an inspiration, Mike.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00