One Thing to be Grateful for Each Day

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm very grateful to have SF in my life, it means so much to me.

Thank you to everyone that has support me here - way too many names to mention.
that is what SF is all about we help each other, but I don't have to tell you that you were friends with moses you've been with SF so long lol. but in the year that I've known you you have given a lot more support than you have gotten. you are an angel that helps this place work. we are grateful to have you...mike...*hug

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
that is what SF is all about we help each other, but I don't have to tell you that you were friends with moses you've been with SF so long lol. but in the year that I've known you you have given a lot more support than you have gotten. you are an angel that helps this place work. we are grateful to have you...mike...*hug
Aww Mike, thank you so much for your lovely words. I love helping people through their distressing and stressful lives, that is my purpose in life I think :) I'm just as grateful to have all of you amazing folks in my life day in, day out :)

I'm so glad to have met you, you are like a superman around here.

Auri

๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽถMetal Star๐ŸŽต๐Ÿฅ
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Finding a parking space.
I will be grateful for that until the end of the year. Half of the square I live at is in construction until 2020, and I have no idea what they can be doing this long here *rant
It was a perfect little square with no problems and enough spaces, now I don't know anymore.

Innocent Forever

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅœ๐ŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I will be grateful for that until the end of the year. Half of the square I live at is in construction until 2020, and I have no idea what they can be doing this long here *rant
It was a perfect little square with no problems and enough spaces, now I don't know anymore.
Oh, for today, I parked perfectly!!!!! Reversed parked and landed in between the lines. Don't ask me how, for my friend just said yesterday to me, how when I drove through (2 spaces so drive through) I managed to be completely slanty, and trust me, for regardless how much space I'll never park straight and yet today I reversed and somehow landed directly in the space!!

Auri

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Oh, for today, I parked perfectly!!!!! Reversed parked and landed in between the lines. Don't ask me how, for my friend just said yesterday to me, how when I drove through (2 spaces so drive through) I managed to be completely slanty, and trust me, for regardless how much space I'll never park straight and yet today I reversed and somehow landed directly in the space!!
Congrats!! *bravo I find parking perfectly hard as well, it's not about the space we have, it's about ... luck? *hysterical (Don't say that to my instructor *shh)

Innocent Forever

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅœ๐ŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Congrats!! *bravo I find parking perfectly hard as well, it's not about the space we have, it's about ... luck? *hysterical (Don't say that to my instructor *shh)
Exactly!!!! It is about luck. Which is why it was so strange how I landed directly into the space. Lol, for others would say parked perfectly, whereas I landed straight. I don't think for others it's a matter of luck though. Watch my father parking! I was with someone the other day and she just, parked exactly in between 2 cars, the same distance from the curb as they were. Whereas yesterday when I was parked between cars and coming out - to drive - it took me 7 minutes to get the car out - constantly getting out the car to check and make sure I hadn't crashed........... I'm not sure how some people just know how to park.....

Auri

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Exactly!!!! It is about luck. Which is why it was so strange how I landed directly into the space. Lol, for others would say parked perfectly, whereas I landed straight. I don't think for others it's a matter of luck though. Watch my father parking! I was with someone the other day and she just, parked exactly in between 2 cars, the same distance from the curb as they were. Whereas yesterday when I was parked between cars and coming out - to drive - it took me 7 minutes to get the car out - constantly getting out the car to check and make sure I hadn't crashed........... I'm not sure how some people just know how to park.....
*hysterical
I think it's about experience ^^ I hope in 20 years I'll be able to do the same :rolleyes: *overly confident*

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
Last week we bought my father a battery-powered wheelchair.

Today for the first time in years we went out to the movies and then to a nice sit-down dinner.

That was nice to give him a way out of this house that has become a type of prison.

It was nice.

I'm grateful for the rain because it nourishes the trees and plants that provide shelter, clean air and life.
I'm grateful for my apartment which is clean, safe and comfortable.
I'm grateful for my job which provides me security, a sense of purpose and friendships.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00