• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Paste whatever you have copied.

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I could swear I posted some yt vid links here, now I don't see them, were they deleted or something? One was just the Finding Nemo beginning soundtrack, and one was about high vibrational people. Didn't think there was anything about them that would be bad, offensive or cause them to be deleted...? Very confused here lol... *confused *confused *confused
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
I could swear I posted some yt vid links here, now I don't see them, were they deleted or something? One was just the Finding Nemo beginning soundtrack, and one was about high vibrational people. Didn't think there was anything about them that would be bad, offensive or cause them to be deleted...? Very confused here lol... *confused*confused*confused
I think they may have been to your own profile? Or unless, I've got that wrong (& you're talking about some others...)
Don't worry, I've done that before. And sometimes, not! :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol thanks :) Ya I know I can sometimes be “forgetful” about things, but that one was kinda lame imo :p

Anyway, trying not to be hard on myself about it. People mess up some of the simplest games in here at times so that is plenty of proof that “no one is perfect” lol ;)
Don't feel bad, I do that too often...haha
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Don't feel bad, I do that too often...haha
Aw thanks for your kind reassurance about it Witty, I appreciate it a lot. I appreciate both of you of course, you’re both awesome! :) ;)

The Finding Nemo beginning music is truly beautiful imo, and that other vid about highly vibrational people is interesting so the more people who watch it and hopefully feel inspired to be one (or at least seriously strive to be!) the better imo :) This world is definitely in dire need of a LOT more people like that!
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw thanks for your kind reassurance about it Witty, I appreciate it a lot. I appreciate both of you of course, you’re both awesome! :);)

The Finding Nemo beginning music is truly beautiful imo, and that other vid about highly vibrational people is interesting so the more people who watch it and hopefully feel inspired to be one (or at least seriously strive to be!) the better imo :) This world is definitely in dire need of a LOT more people like that!
Thank you, and I appreciate you as well :) I didn't remember what the music sounded like, but yeah that's relaxing for sure :) I like being a higher vibrational person too, better than just being hateful.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Thank you, and I appreciate you as well :) I didn't remember what the music sounded like, but yeah that's relaxing for sure :) I like being a higher vibrational person too, better than just being hateful.
You’re welcome, and thank you too :) Ya I watched FN the other day and then it reminded me of the beautiful and calming music that’s in it. I agree, much better to be a higher vibrational person than being hateful. Higher vibrational basically just seems to be more evolved, loving, pure and open. Hopefully one day that will be the majority, what a truly wonderful and much more peaceful world that would be.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You’re welcome, and thank you too :) Ya I watched FN the other day and then it reminded me of the beautiful and calming music that’s in it. I agree, much better to be a higher vibrational person than being hateful. Higher vibrational basically just seems to be more evolved, loving, pure and open. Hopefully one day that will be the majority, what a truly wonderful and much more peaceful world that would be.
I think I do have some of the low vibrational traits though like being sad and tired and all of that, but not the negative personality traits. I hope that I can become more highly vibrational and lift my spirits more in the future.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I think I do have some of the low vibrational traits though like being sad and tired and all of that, but not the negative personality traits. I hope that I can become more highly vibrational and lift my spirits more in the future.
Aw well I don’t think sometimes being sad and tired means you’re “low vibrational” cos everyone has those kinds of feelings sometimes. Ya you definitely don’t have the negative personality traits. I think as long as people continue to strive to be as kind, loving, open and accepting as they can be that their vibes will always become higher and better. I hope we’ll both always continue to grow, become stronger and have higher/better vibes :)

Adorable, love snakes so much (especially the non-poisonous ones lol) that’s such a cute pic too :) 😍🥰🐍🥰😍❤️❤️❤️
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top