• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Paste whatever you have copied.

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
I've used Artflow and Meta, now I used Gemini to create some pics of me as a fairy unicorn queen with Pisces elements.

1760229244908.jpeg

1760229256721.jpeg
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
^ Awesome, those are such beautiful pics! It blows me away how far AI art has come in just a couple years, crazy :p

Hereโ€™s some horses I did recently on Night Cafe :)

757AB700-7CFA-40B5-9DD2-478A3EF17106.jpeg
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Some other horses I did, these were done on Bing. Itโ€™s bloody hard to find any art of black horses with orange hair, or vice versa. Got tired of searching, so just made some of my own lol :p

07683AE9-B15B-45F1-B66B-B1A8A4FAADD0.jpeg
95E7E9AB-B5B1-4539-A929-D08EEAEAA85B.jpeg
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Ok, now for some non-horse pics. ;) Canโ€™t imagine thereโ€™s anyone who doesnโ€™t like horses though lol, theyโ€™re so beautiful and majestic imo :p

0C7CB6B5-D6FE-4C0F-8190-7CF2B0804595.jpeg
(Fox pretending to be a chicken lol, the cardboard mask is certainly a convincing disguise lol. I didnโ€™t make this one, itโ€™s from NC though) :p
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
K last one for now, also from NC, not made by me though (sure wish it was though lol) :p Some robot matrioshka dolls or however itโ€™s spelled lol.

C43D1394-C910-4886-91F4-0CAAA0AC89D8.jpeg
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top