Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Nov 10, 2021 #1,422 Nov 10, 2021 #1,422
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Nov 11, 2021 #1,423 Nov 11, 2021 #1,423 The Social Psychology of Intergroup Conflict
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Nov 12, 2021 #1,425 Nov 12, 2021 #1,425 https://novacapsfans.com/2021/11/10...reer-goals-then-receives-the-wrath-of-russia/
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Nov 15, 2021 #1,431 Nov 15, 2021 #1,431 should probably be go
Sevven Well-Known Member Nov 15, 2021 #1,432 Nov 15, 2021 #1,432 I guess it's a giant photo of alcohol won't be drinking. My words will have to suffice.
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Nov 17, 2021 #1,434 Nov 17, 2021 #1,434 Doubtful. I mean if you wa
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Nov 18, 2021 #1,435 Nov 18, 2021 #1,435 even when I'm part of a group I often just
Sevven Well-Known Member Nov 18, 2021 #1,438 Nov 18, 2021 #1,438 Sevven said: Click to expand... My parents unironically believed this stuff. (Probably wouldn't appreciate the musical version though.)
Sevven said: Click to expand... My parents unironically believed this stuff. (Probably wouldn't appreciate the musical version though.)
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Nov 18, 2021 #1,439 Nov 18, 2021 #1,439
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Nov 20, 2021 #1,440 Nov 20, 2021 #1,440