Aw omg about crying and thinking/saying you were a “bad writer” and going to give it up, I’m so sorry you were put through that

I definitely understand about being sensitive about things as I can also be that way too sometimes. Like I just get too harshly judgmental of myself and lose sight of the “good” qualities I have and things like that. I’m glad you felt better after some time and kept writing though, good for you!

Yes exactly that is a great attitude you have with saying if it’s something you enjoy then you won’t let others take it away from you.
Ok about having things on here you’ve written, didn’t have a chance to look for them yet but gonna try to do that soon (always trying to do “too many things at once” lol). Thank you for your kind words about thinking I’m talented and hoping I’ll share more here, I really appreciate that a lot!
Last thing I copied is:
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/...245c_ee79a13c71394ef2bda079a86d5da4ec~mv2.jpg
(Just the link to the cute/smiling quokka pic I posted in your funhouse thread lol)