Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Feb 13, 2022 #1,541 Feb 13, 2022 #1,541 gachapon
L Lumos Well-Known Member Feb 13, 2022 #1,542 Feb 13, 2022 #1,542 https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...e-neuroscience-viewing-your-past-fly-the-wall
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Feb 14, 2022 #1,543 Feb 14, 2022 #1,543
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Feb 14, 2022 #1,545 Feb 14, 2022 #1,545 my favorite ski jumper is Polish and he did really well in the first
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Feb 14, 2022 #1,546 Feb 14, 2022 #1,546 DUCK IS SO COOL tootLuv
L Lumos Well-Known Member Feb 19, 2022 #1,551 Feb 19, 2022 #1,551 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...iMooe08asM5Q7U2Lkr1AqUNEjup-hsmBxmtriopYrkM3Y
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ππ§½ππ΄ Feb 19, 2022 #1,556 Feb 19, 2022 #1,556 https://i.pinimg.com/550x/09/cf/5d/09cf5d88cba18bed761813c6149287cd.jpg https://ik.imagekit.io/theartling/p...oom_180x144cm_Inkjet-print_2010-for-web_1.jpg https://64.media.tumblr.com/f5bc1069107672057281ba2bd29b5536/tumblr_plcc3s4qDE1uauof6o1_1280.jpg https://render.fineartamerica.com/i...mages-medium-large-5/coy-koi-shadia-zayed.jpg https://render.fineartamerica.com/i...rkimages/mediumlarge/1/emerald-koi-shadia.jpg https://nature.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/2635963/
https://i.pinimg.com/550x/09/cf/5d/09cf5d88cba18bed761813c6149287cd.jpg https://ik.imagekit.io/theartling/p...oom_180x144cm_Inkjet-print_2010-for-web_1.jpg https://64.media.tumblr.com/f5bc1069107672057281ba2bd29b5536/tumblr_plcc3s4qDE1uauof6o1_1280.jpg https://render.fineartamerica.com/i...mages-medium-large-5/coy-koi-shadia-zayed.jpg https://render.fineartamerica.com/i...rkimages/mediumlarge/1/emerald-koi-shadia.jpg https://nature.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/2635963/
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Feb 20, 2022 #1,557 Feb 20, 2022 #1,557 01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000
01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000
L Lumos Well-Known Member Feb 26, 2022 #1,560 Feb 26, 2022 #1,560 NOBODY asked me if I WANTED to live....so NOBODY has to tell me how I SHOULD live