JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ππ§½ππ΄ Apr 3, 2022 #1,621 Apr 3, 2022 #1,621 01000001 01000010 01000011 01000100 01000101 01000110 01000111 01001000 01001001 01001010 01001011 01001100 01001101 01001110 01001111 01010000 01010001 01010010 01010011 01010100 01010101 01010110 01010111 01011000 01011001 01011010
01000001 01000010 01000011 01000100 01000101 01000110 01000111 01001000 01001001 01001010 01001011 01001100 01001101 01001110 01001111 01010000 01010001 01010010 01010011 01010100 01010101 01010110 01010111 01011000 01011001 01011010
L Lumos Well-Known Member Apr 9, 2022 #1,628 Apr 9, 2022 #1,628 βIt's all any of us wants, to find a nice person to hang out with until we drop dead. Not a lot to ask!β β Lorelai Gilmore, Gilmore Girls
βIt's all any of us wants, to find a nice person to hang out with until we drop dead. Not a lot to ask!β β Lorelai Gilmore, Gilmore Girls
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Apr 9, 2022 #1,630 Apr 9, 2022 #1,630
Windhover meandering home SF Supporter Apr 10, 2022 #1,631 Apr 10, 2022 #1,631 Borrowed from a lovely white noise sound recording.
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Apr 12, 2022 #1,633 Apr 12, 2022 #1,633
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Apr 21, 2022 #1,634 Apr 21, 2022 #1,634
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Apr 21, 2022 #1,635 Apr 21, 2022 #1,635 ν νΈλμ λν μλ ν¬ λλΌμΌλΌμ μν₯λ―Όμ΄ λ§λ¬μ΅λλ€. ν¨κ»λ³΄μμ£ !
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Apr 22, 2022 #1,636 Apr 22, 2022 #1,636
Baywasp I know the world turns and it will turn on me SF Supporter Apr 22, 2022 #1,637 Apr 22, 2022 #1,637