• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Paste whatever you have copied.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
A Facebook memory of a fake scamming email my friend wrote, making fun of scammers. lol

To my dear friend,

I am in desperate need of your help. I come form a beautiful country called Bullshitland. As Im sure you are aware my country is at present experiencing difficulty as the supply of alcohol has all but run out and has lead to much rioting. There is a gang of bogans terrorising us peaceful folk and making us DRINK WATER. My dear departed great, great, great, great, grandfathers, sister in laws, third cousin, twice removed had buried a treasure of great wealth in anticipation of such an event.

Now as the bogans get closer, I am in desperate NEED OF YOUR HELP! I need all your personal details and especially your credit card number so I can transfer all the money to you and then when I get to your country you give it back to me. For your trouble I am willing to give you a percentage...to be worked out after my money is safely returned to me with all the high ineterest Im sure you bank offers.

I can tell by your name that you are trustwortthy and return the affection I feel for you. I know we will live happily ever after and I cannot wait to ride you off into the sunset.

I await eagerly for your response, my one true love.

sincerely,

jhefylkguait8 ijuiyolk
(or Joe if its easer to pronouce)

P.S. If you reply now, you will get ABSOLUTLY FREE a lifetime supply of viagra, because lets face it, no matter what gender you are, Im sure you need help keeping it up
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
“…karma rewards those who do good in the world, even if it doesn’t feel like it mow…” (Annieofthenorth)

“…doing the best for yourself is the most important thing; all other things after that you can work on…” (KM76710)
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
“In the practice of transmutation, you deliberately heighten or intensify an emotion rather than trying to subdue it. Usually, emotions very much depend on an object—“I hate YOU,” “I want THAT.” But in the practice of transmutation, there is no emoter and no target of that emotion. That division collapses and there is just the emotion itself. We invite the negative emotion to show itself in all its glory, and what gently dawns on us is its true nature—pure wisdom energy. Poison has become medicine.”
Lion’s Roar Magazine
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top