• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Paste whatever you have copied.

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Smell that?! That’s the scent of Rwvenge and satisfaction. ! Ahhh nothing better when warranted
Lol ya I enjoyed it for a very short term only, definitely didn’t do it very nicely and after the initial “finally got that out in a real way” of it, I felt truly terrible. I learned a very valuable lesson from it that’s for sure. Better to just show as much compassion to people as you can even if it feels like they strongly dislike you for some reason, there’s been a major misunderstanding or whatever might have transpired. Never nice for anyones energy if things are held against people.
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
Lol ya I enjoyed it for a very short term only, definitely didn’t do it very nicely and after the initial “finally got that out in a real way” of it, I felt truly terrible. I learned a very valuable lesson from it that’s for sure. Better to just show as much compassion to people as you can even if it feels like they strongly dislike you for some reason, there’s been a major misunderstanding or whatever might have transpired. Never nice for anyones energy if things are held against people.
Wise words. This is some of the best kind of self-care. Took me a while to realize it.
 

RCee

Well-Known Member
Wise words. This is some of the best kind of self-care. Took me a while to realize it.
I am glad you came to this realization. It makes your emotional state and the way you view others a more positive life affirming one
Took me decades to accept I cannot control people or their moods feelings actions no matter how I try and navigate. I control my emotions and I choose my reactions. I can shape my attitude and life into a positive force for my health and sanity
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
I can't help everyone and I can't change anyone.
I used to feel I was supposed to help people. That probably stemmed from my upbringing, which was pretty weird.
Sometimes it's very difficult for me, to know which aspects of people are the ones for which I need to keep boundaries in place, to simply let them deal with on their own.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top