• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Paste whatever you have copied.

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
I wish I could send you some of our cooler weather because it will only be 18 C tomorrow. Feeling more like fall and I'm enjoying it. Oh it's legit but I guess the quality depends on what you are buying. The shipping is free, and you get everything all at once. I used to pay so much for shipping on Wish and some things never got here, so it's nice to get everything you order.
Lol aw thanks, I wish you could send me your cooler weather too. Pretty warm again here today (only gonna be more in the next 6-7+ hrs now) but after today itโ€™s at least gonna be under 30 again thank god. Glad youโ€™re getting that nice, mild 18C weather though, sounds perfect, and yes like fall which is always a huge relief :)

Ok thanks for letting me know that Temu site is legit, and ok about the quality too. I always try to keep it in mind when ordering things online that it might not end up being like how it is in the pic lol. Always hoping for the best with it though of course. Awesome about the free shipping and getting everything all at once too. It always pisses me off on amazon when they donโ€™t just send it all in 1 shipment but I guess itโ€™s just their system or whatever. Iโ€™m grateful for the selection they offer in any case :) I never joined Wish, sorry to hear you had to pay lotsa shipping and that some of the orders never got to you, thatโ€™s not good. I hope they were cool with giving you a refund when that happened at least.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Lol aw thanks, I wish you could send me your cooler weather too. Pretty warm again here today (only gonna be more in the next 6-7+ hrs now) but after today itโ€™s at least gonna be under 30 again thank god. Glad youโ€™re getting that nice, mild 18C weather though, sounds perfect, and yes like fall which is always a huge relief :)

Ok thanks for letting me know that Temu site is legit, and ok about the quality too. I always try to keep it in mind when ordering things online that it might not end up being like how it is in the pic lol. Always hoping for the best with it though of course. Awesome about the free shipping and getting everything all at once too. It always pisses me off on amazon when they donโ€™t just send it all in 1 shipment but I guess itโ€™s just their system or whatever. Iโ€™m grateful for the selection they offer in any case :) I never joined Wish, sorry to hear you had to pay lotsa shipping and that some of the orders never got to you, thatโ€™s not good. I hope they were cool with giving you a refund when that happened at least.
Hopefully it will be cooler there soon, especially since fall starts next month. I'm sure that gradually it will become more mild. Well the products I got from there were pretty decent, including some shoes that were on sale for about $2.50. I don't know if I got refunds on the stuff from Wish but Temu is better about that for sure.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Hopefully it will be cooler there soon, especially since fall starts next month. I'm sure that gradually it will become more mild. Well the products I got from there were pretty decent, including some shoes that were on sale for about $2.50. I don't know if I got refunds on the stuff from Wish but Temu is better about that for sure.
Itโ€™s cooler today, so thanks for sending some of your cooler weather my way lol :p Yup it always thankfully gets milder as fall approaches, and it is always a huge relief :)

Wow thatโ€™s awesome that you got a pair of shoes from Temu for only $2.50, thatโ€™s such a good deal! Hope they were fairly good/decent shoes that didnโ€™t fall apart after a week or anything like that lol. Ok well glad Temu is better about refunds at least.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Itโ€™s cooler today, so thanks for sending some of your cooler weather my way lol :p Yup it always thankfully gets milder as fall approaches, and it is always a huge relief :)

Wow thatโ€™s awesome that you got a pair of shoes from Temu for only $2.50, thatโ€™s such a good deal! Hope they were fairly good/decent shoes that didnโ€™t fall apart after a week or anything like that lol. Ok well glad Temu is better about refunds at least.
I'm glad to hear it, been windy here for sure and a bit rainy. I'll take it because it's easier for me to do things. These are the same ones I got, they had black or white ones too, but I picked yellow because I never had any shoes like that before :D

1723334148520.png
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
I'm glad to hear it, been windy here for sure and a bit rainy. I'll take it because it's easier for me to do things. These are the same ones I got, they had black or white ones too, but I picked yellow because I never had any shoes like that before :D

View attachment 69305
Me too with being glad about the cooler weather and that it makes it easier to do things. Oh wow, those shoes are so fun, colorful and awesome, love them! :) Are those the ones from Temu that were only $2.50? If they are then wow thatโ€™s sure a good deal! :o
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Me too with being glad about the cooler weather and that it makes it easier to do things. Oh wow, those shoes are so fun, colorful and awesome, love them! :) Are those the ones from Temu that were only $2.50? If they are then wow thatโ€™s sure a good deal! :o
Thank you, I really like them too. Definitely more vibrant than other shoes I have, but that can be fun sometimes. Yeah, these are the ones I got that were really marked down at the time. There's lots of other cool ones there that I like, some are too small for me though. Like these only go up to 10, but sometimes that fits so maybe I can get them:

1723342575000.png

These ones are cute too, and luckily they have big enough sizes:

1723342642351.png
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Thank you, I really like them too. Definitely more vibrant than other shoes I have, but that can be fun sometimes. Yeah, these are the ones I got that were really marked down at the time. There's lots of other cool ones there that I like, some are too small for me though. Like these only go up to 10, but sometimes that fits so maybe I can get them:

View attachment 69312

These ones are cute too, and luckily they have big enough sizes:

View attachment 69313
Wow! Love both those pairs too, so fun with the glitter and iridescence ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ Thanks for sharing those pics of them.

Sorry to hear about some being too small, glad that sometimes the 10 will fit though :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Wow! Love both those pairs too, so fun with the glitter and iridescence ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ Thanks for sharing those pics of them.

Sorry to hear about some being too small, glad that sometimes the 10 will fit though :)
There are some cool rainbow ones too, makes me want to buy more shoes. I don't have too many anyway so I could use a few more. Yeah it's weird being short and having big feet, but it is what it is I guess :D
FeetJcGIF.gif
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
There are some cool rainbow ones too, makes me want to buy more shoes. I don't have too many anyway so I could use a few more. Yeah it's weird being short and having big feet, but it is what it is I guess :D
View attachment 69347
Awesome about there being some rainbow ones too, yup they definitely do sound cool :) Iโ€™m definitely needing a sturdy pair of runners, once I get my savings doubled then I will treat myself to finally getting a decent pair that are comfortable and that wonโ€™t give me blisters.

Aw about thinking itโ€™s weird to be short with big feet, but I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s anything wrong with it. Everyone comes in their own unique shapes and sizes (except in Hollywood of course, lol) so ya weird = awesome imo ;) Lol love that feet gif thing you posted there too, that white animal is so cute! :p ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Awesome about there being some rainbow ones too, yup they definitely do sound cool :) Iโ€™m definitely needing a sturdy pair of runners, once I get my savings doubled then I will treat myself to finally getting a decent pair that are comfortable and that wonโ€™t give me blisters.

Aw about thinking itโ€™s weird to be short with big feet, but I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s anything wrong with it. Everyone comes in their own unique shapes and sizes (except in Hollywood of course, lol) so ya weird = awesome imo ;) Lol love that feet gif thing you posted there too, that white animal is so cute! :p ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ
I hope that you can get some shoes that will last for a while and are good quality, because sometimes that can be hard to find. Lol well it's not so bad, sometimes I tend to trip over my feet too or bump into things :P

SparkleEyesGIF.gif

That looks like me when I look at cats, chocolate, or a few other things :D
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
I hope that you can get some shoes that will last for a while and are good quality, because sometimes that can be hard to find. Lol well it's not so bad, sometimes I tend to trip over my feet too or bump into things :P

View attachment 69364

That looks like me when I look at cats, chocolate, or a few other things :D
Thank you, me too. Yup they can be hard to find for sure. Lol about the tripping or bumping into things, I do that too sometimes :p Aw that gif is so cute, and is how I look when looking at those things too :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Thank you, me too. Yup they can be hard to find for sure. Lol about the tripping or bumping into things, I do that too sometimes :p Aw that gif is so cute, and is how I look when looking at those things too :)
I'm trying to work on being more balanced and hopefully less clumsy. Maybe that will help with some of my other health issues too. Oh well, I guess it's worth a shot anyway.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
I'm trying to work on being more balanced and hopefully less clumsy. Maybe that will help with some of my other health issues too. Oh well, I guess it's worth a shot anyway.
Aw well I wish you the best of luck with that, and also I bet you probably arenโ€™t as clumsy as you feel like you are :) Ya less falling or smashing bones into things would probably help other things too like you said. Ugh I hate when I do that, always getting random, mysterious bruises that Iโ€™ll notice at some point and be like wtf?! Where and how the heck did that even happen? Lol so ya I definitely know how that can be :p Yup, always worth trying to improve on things for sure :) ;)
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Ok last one here lol, a cool pair of all purple Skechers shoes I found on Amazon that I really want (would already have bought them if I could afford them, oh well lol maybe next year) :p

333D9032-0751-438E-B686-89CD64F353A1.jpeg
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Aw well I wish you the best of luck with that, and also I bet you probably arenโ€™t as clumsy as you feel like you are :) Ya less falling or smashing bones into things would probably help other things too like you said. Ugh I hate when I do that, always getting random, mysterious bruises that Iโ€™ll notice at some point and be like wtf?! Where and how the heck did that even happen? Lol so ya I definitely know how that can be :p Yup, always worth trying to improve on things for sure :);)
Yeah, I'm not too bad I guess. I was stumbling a bit lately but that's because I wasn't getting much sleep, so I should give myself a break. I had a garbage bag break on me and glass shattered everywhere, but I wasn't the one who put it in there so I can't blame myself for that. I had a bruise on my knee but that was because I fell, it was kind of tender but luckily not so much now.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Yeah, I'm not too bad I guess. I was stumbling a bit lately but that's because I wasn't getting much sleep, so I should give myself a break. I had a garbage bag break on me and glass shattered everywhere, but I wasn't the one who put it in there so I can't blame myself for that. I had a bruise on my knee but that was because I fell, it was kind of tender but luckily not so much now.
Sorry to hear you were stumbling a bit lately, but yup I agree with giving yourself a break cos of being tired. And even if you hadn't been tired, you still deserve a break imo ;) No one is perfect, and also even if we aren't "tired" or there aren't any other "obvious" reasons we can think of for stumbling, sometimes it can just be that we are processing a lot of things on an unconscious level that we just aren't even really aware of. There's always "some" kind of reason, even if we don't know exactly what it is ;) I find it comforting to keep that kind of thing in mind anyway lol :)

Omg about the garbage bag breaking on you too, damn! That's horrible, I'm so sorry to hear that happened. And omg about the glass shattering everywhere too. Glad you were/are ok though. Sorry to hear about the bruise on your knee, glad it isn't so tender now at least :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear you were stumbling a bit lately, but yup I agree with giving yourself a break cos of being tired. And even if you hadn't been tired, you still deserve a break imo ;) No one is perfect, and also even if we aren't "tired" or there aren't any other "obvious" reasons we can think of for stumbling, sometimes it can just be that we are processing a lot of things on an unconscious level that we just aren't even really aware of. There's always "some" kind of reason, even if we don't know exactly what it is ;) I find it comforting to keep that kind of thing in mind anyway lol :)

Omg about the garbage bag breaking on you too, damn! That's horrible, I'm so sorry to hear that happened. And omg about the glass shattering everywhere too. Glad you were/are ok though. Sorry to hear about the bruise on your knee, glad it isn't so tender now at least :)
I tend to be too hard on myself about my faults, but I am working on not being so critical. Your words really help me to not talk down to myself. I managed to clean up all the garbage without getting cut so I was glad about that.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top