• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Paste whatever you have copied.

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
The trench coat question reminded me of Unsolved Mysteries and I made another meme :D

1743637117017.png
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Wow, 160 pieces would last me forever :D

View attachment 72225
Guess I already said it in another post anyway lol, but those really are beautiful papers and envelopes :) Oh I got my first order delivered from Temu today too - wow, love all the stuff a lot, it isnโ€™t cheap or crappy quality, itโ€™s all really nice and doesnโ€™t have a weird barf smell or anything else โ€œwrongโ€ so ya, thatโ€™s a great store for sure! :D

The trench coat question reminded me of Unsolved Mysteries and I made another meme :D

View attachment 72239
Lmao! Too funny, and omfg, so true itโ€™s almost NOT funny (in a way, lol) :p ;) ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Guess I already said it in another post anyway lol, but those really are beautiful papers and envelopes :) Oh I got my first order delivered from Temu today too - wow, love all the stuff a lot, it isnโ€™t cheap or crappy quality, itโ€™s all really nice and doesnโ€™t have a weird barf smell or anything else โ€œwrongโ€ so ya, thatโ€™s a great store for sure! :D


Lmao! Too funny, and omfg, so true itโ€™s almost NOT funny (in a way, lol) :p ;) ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I am happy to hear that the paper you bought is good quality and doesn't smell like puke...that's always a bonus lol. Yeah, it would be funnier if it wasn't so sad and true, but I'd rather be able to make jokes about stupid things in the world than be too sad over them.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
I am happy to hear that the paper you bought is good quality and doesn't smell like puke...that's always a bonus lol. Yeah, it would be funnier if it wasn't so sad and true, but I'd rather be able to make jokes about stupid things in the world than be too sad over them.
Lmao, me too for sure lol. Ya I agree about it being better to make jokes about stupid things than to be sad about them. Thank god for humor! :) ;)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Lmao, me too for sure lol. Ya I agree about it being better to make jokes about stupid things than to be sad about them. Thank god for humor! :);)
I can come up with a lot of good ones using this template. haha

1743740582470.png
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Lol, love all of those Witty :p

1st - Lmao, never intended on eating flies anyway, so all good there ;)

2nd - Yay, if I could be enjoying eating that cake along with knowing I will have a good place to move to that doesnโ€™t take every last cent I have each month, well Iโ€™d sure be delighted and relieved for sure lol.

3rd - Awesome! I feel like that definitely applies to me too, and I prefer that people have a bit of โ€œweirdnessโ€ than none at all, cos they are the most fun and interesting people imo :);)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Lol, love all of those Witty :p

1st - Lmao, never intended on eating flies anyway, so all good there ;)

2nd - Yay, if I could be enjoying eating that cake along with knowing I will have a good place to move to that doesnโ€™t take every last cent I have each month, well Iโ€™d sure be delighted and relieved for sure lol.

3rd - Awesome! I feel like that definitely applies to me too, and I prefer that people have a bit of โ€œweirdnessโ€ than none at all, cos they are the most fun and interesting people imo :);)
Well we should warn frogs not to eat the flies. :D I would have some cake with you if I could.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top