• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Paste whatever you have copied.

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
I have this weird note that talks about wanting to drink a frawg. I knew this was some drink but couldn't remember what until I looked it up. Apparently it was an apple slushie from 7-Eleven but I never got the chance to try it. And it came out 20 years ago already, hard to believe.

1744831022967.png
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Yeah I need one too, need to find out where I can get them :D
Saw it on Amazon lol, comes in various colors too, not just green. There was a cute taco one as well, except it said โ€œItโ€™s ok to fall apart sometimes. Tacos fall apart and we still love them.โ€ Lol :p

Never heard of that frawg drink, looks like it mightโ€™ve been good though.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Saw it on Amazon lol, comes in various colors too, not just green. There was a cute taco one as well, except it said โ€œItโ€™s ok to fall apart sometimes. Tacos fall apart and we still love them.โ€ Lol :p

Never heard of that frawg drink, looks like it mightโ€™ve been good though.
Lol those do sound cute, wish I had a few extra bucks so I could buy some of them. Yeah, I don't; see many apple flavored things and wish they had more.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top