• Do You Use The SF App? - If you do, even just for notifications, please can you like the post in forum news / announcements? Ty :) (Just collecting numbers)

Physical pain severity scale

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks.
I mean it's always gonna be between those numbers.
I can't think of a day that I had a 1-5.
I know how you feel I usually live in a 5 or 6 range sometimes I hit 4. but with my special med I usually drop a couple of points in the evening for 5 or 6 hours, i'm almost out until the first. keep fighting to find ways to loer your pain and find ways to cope with what you are left with. just remember you are not alone....mike...*console*hug*shake

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I've thought about meds but I've seen what it does to people so it's a pass for me.
there are other alternative that help people. there are cbd oils and creams which people say help, actually i'm going to try a cream next month. if I didn't have my pain meds I would not be here so I have no choice. and if you are interested in alternative treatments talk to @may71 she has a lot of different alternative treatments....mike...*hug*shake

N lO b IO D Y

Mi gonplei ste odon
there are other alternative that help people. there are cbd oils and creams which people say help, actually i'm going to try a cream next month. if I didn't have my pain meds I would not be here so I have no choice. and if you are interested in alternative treatments talk to @may71 she has a lot of different alternative treatments....mike...*hug*shake
Thanks, I might try that.
Take care *shake *thumbsup

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
No worries, I'm not offended or anything

Is it just the name, or do I give off a heavy estrogen vibe?
the name I always pictured you as a middle aged woman. you don't act like a female at all lol. i'll remember eventually. I had another member that it took a while to remember she was female. i'm awful at names and genders. can I make a suggestion, wear a nametag with your name and gender it may help lol

Walker

✮.·.☆ Mr. Fantastical ☆.·.✮
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Mike is confused about who has which parts. It's ok. Mostly people don't care but Classic was pretty offended.
May was up there ^^^ saying he's a guy so I was saying no, it's not you giving off estrogen - it's just Mike.

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Mike is confused about who has which parts. It's ok. Mostly people don't care but Classic was pretty offended.
May was up there ^^^ saying he's a guy so I was saying no, it's not you giving off estrogen - it's just Mike.
Yeah... but I've also thought that Classic was male... for all this time *hiding I did that with a lot of people here, Were all together, may, and others I can't think of right now.

Next thing I know, Ash is a girl and WaterUnder is a guy. :rolleyes:

Walker

✮.·.☆ Mr. Fantastical ☆.·.✮
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
You gotta practice these things @Auri ha ha Just kidding. I ask them their names, which is a good giveaway. Another one that throws people is @DrownedFishOnFire Everyone likes to think she's a guy but nope, she's definitely a female. Another one who isn't using the forum as a pick up joint do doesn't bother to correct people like a lunatic but it's true lol Seems people like to be confused about me as well.

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
You gotta practice these things @Auri ha ha Just kidding. I ask them their names, which is a good giveaway. Another one that throws people is @DrownedFishOnFire Everyone likes to think she's a guy but nope, she's definitely a female. Another one who isn't using the forum as a pick up joint do doesn't bother to correct people like a lunatic but it's true lol Seems people like to be confused about me as well.
Yay, I was right about her at least! :D

You? :wow: I mean, I understand confusing your age... but your gender is too easy!
Just in case... You're a guy, right?

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
*hysterical

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00