Physical pain severity scale

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Back at it again . Pain has come back after a few months or respite! Only about a 4 now but im worried it's gonna climb after I finish my shift at work at 3am!
i'm sorry that your pain has come back. do everything you can to lower it. i hope you can find a respite again.

mike...*hug*shake

Shelly

SF Supporter
A few hours ago i was at 8.
Right now i feel numb and dull.

emotionally, psychologically, and physically in pain.
Sometimes i wonder if these three have a domino effect on each other.
When someone makes me feel bad, it wreaks havoc in my head, my body then starts flaring up.
It hurt so bad, no pain med helped, I couldn’t sleep all night, i just have to (what’s the word) toughen up and survive the storm and hope that i make it alive.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
A few hours ago i was at 8.
Right now i feel numb and dull.

emotionally, psychologically, and physically in pain.
Sometimes i wonder if these three have a domino effect on each other.
When someone makes me feel bad, it wreaks havoc in my head, my body then starts flaring up.
It hurt so bad, no pain med helped, I couldn’t sleep all night, i just have to (what’s the word) toughen up and survive the storm and hope that i make it alive.
psychological and emotional issues can cause existing physical pain to be worse, as is the reverse. with me it's the physical pain that cause emotional and psychological issues. i think the mind and body are very interconnected.

mike...*hug*shake

It has started.
Lower back pain, muscle pain, joint pain, even that one cat scratch my cat gave me weirdly hurts.
went to sleep in 4 with no pain meds thinking i’ll be fine, that was already a bad sign.
Woke up at almost midnight with 8.
It feels like i got hit by a truck.
Took meds, 3 hours later i’m back at 4

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
to my surprise i've had some 4s the last couple of weeks. on average i'm usually 5 or 6 but having a 4 sometimes is great. i hope it continues. of course at night i have my spikes that go between 7 and 10 but it's usually an hour or two so it doesn't bother me as much as it used too.chronic pain sucks so i hope all of you people that suffer chronic pain can get some relief.

mike

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00