• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Physical pain severity scale

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Glad it's not higher and you're feeling well Mike. My ex FIL used to do water therapy to help his knees. Do you think that's something that would help you? I just of that.
thank you *hug*shakemy pain went all the way up to a 9 late this afternoon but it finally came down to 5. and I used to do pool therapy years ago and it helped a little. but it was more trouble than it was worth...mike....
 

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
thank you *hug*shakemy pain went all the way up to a 9 late this afternoon but it finally came down to 5. and I used to do pool therapy years ago and it helped a little. but it was more trouble than it was worth...mike....
I didnt know it could fluctuate so much throughout the day. Must be difficult Mike. Here for you.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I can go from a 4 all the way to 9 or 10 in a very short time @Lane . I spike an average of 2 to 4 points almost daily because my primary pain med is 12 hour. but it usually comes back down to normal within an hour or two with my breakthrough meds. the good news is I used to live in the 5 to 6 range as normal and now it's down to 4 to 5 as normal . believe it or not 1 point makes a big difference...mike...*hug*shake
 

FieryL

extremely and unhealthy anxious about future
Sorry to hear you are in so much pain, would distracting yourself help in any way do you think or is the pain beyond that stage?
It would yet.
I'm more afraid of the fact that I'm most probably in need of a surgery,
And I am afraid of all the pain that will be associated with process of going to hospitals
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
right now a 5 it was real high yesterday and last night. i'm going to try to get to a 4 by the end of the day. so pretty good...mike
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top