• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Physical pain severity scale

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I hope I’m fine still after being hit on the head when the car boot being open as I put the luggage in. 😕 Kitty puked 🥺
that had to hurt. I hope you feel better...mike...*console*hug
stupid taxi driver. kitty sorry been exhausted. and i know my name is kitty i think. 🥺
I was getting stuff out of the back of my car once and the wind blew the trunk lid down and whacked me on the head. It broke the plastic headband I was wearing and I saw stars! I hope Kitty feels better soon 😸
kitty scared. kitty head still hurt. i want to put ice on the small blue lump on my head and some scratch but it hurts to touch it and kitty still feels sort of dizzy but kitty wants to see fireworks tmrw 🥺😩
 

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you are in so much pain right now. is it diabetic nerve pain or something else. I take gabapentin for my diabetic nerve pain and it helps. are you taking something for it? I hope that pain level gets better soon...mike...*console*hug
Thanks. *hug It is likely trigeminal neuralgia. I tried gabapentin once with no obvious luck, but it's hard to figure out if medication works when it's something that occurs only in short flares.
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Kitty’s head feels better bit ^^ Just that when I raised my eyebrow it hurts. I wonder how long will the lump be there? O_o
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Kitty’s head feels better bit ^^ Just that when I raised my eyebrow it hurts. I wonder how long will the lump be there? O_o
Depends how hard you hit it, hopefully not too long. You should put some ice on it *hug
kitty still scared to put ice but kitty been resting and all the sportsy fun activities for time filters has been cancelled, we’re just doing light things to prevent me from fainting. huff..
it just hurts when kitty touch it 😟
 

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
kitty still scared to put ice but kitty been resting and all the sportsy fun activities for time filters has been cancelled, we’re just doing light things to prevent me from fainting. huff..
it just hurts when kitty touch it 😟
Why scared of ice? It will help the swelling go down.
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
kitty still scared to put ice but kitty been resting and all the sportsy fun activities for time filters has been cancelled, we’re just doing light things to prevent me from fainting. huff..
it just hurts when kitty touch it 😟
Why scared of ice? It will help the swelling go down.
kitty put it bit by bit but not for so long cause it stingy
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
damn. Have I been messed up? Was just unwell that effected my mental health and just thank god theres medication to fix my gum ulcers and bleeds. I just been depressed that I still haven’t been eating well yet so that effects all. Kitty sad 🥺
 

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I'm at a 7 today. I think the problems with my feet have caused back problems as I'm not walking properly. Today it's been so bad that I can't stand up for more than two or three minutes. Trying not to give in to it but everything takes so damn long to do.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top