Hello, would like to ask for some advice here. I've been feeling very suicidal and tired these days to the point that having plans on how to do it is resurfacing. I've been suffering depression for 6 years now and I have tried to help myself despite the adults around me don't give af. I've worked and self sustained my self so I can buy my own meds for the belief of getting better.
I got a bit better for awhile but I'm back at it again and it's worse. I'm so tired to the point that my head hurts and I can't get myself to work anymore temporarily. Should I tell my parents that I want to off myself? I'm just so out of options sometimes I hope that with my condition someone was there to help me out because self sustaining myself can be hard to manage if I have depression. I'm just a bit scared you know since I might really do it.
I got a bit better for awhile but I'm back at it again and it's worse. I'm so tired to the point that my head hurts and I can't get myself to work anymore temporarily. Should I tell my parents that I want to off myself? I'm just so out of options sometimes I hope that with my condition someone was there to help me out because self sustaining myself can be hard to manage if I have depression. I'm just a bit scared you know since I might really do it.