• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

please talk with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
You do not know me, and perhaps I am intruding, but I have read through the thread and I would like to say how much I admire you both. I am glad you are both still here and I would like to get to know you. You have helped me more than you know. Thank you.
Im so happy that you followed the thread and it helped you. you are more than welcomed to talk about whatever you feel like, responding or asking questions. id love to hug you. welcome in the family.

how are you today?
hugs
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
I'm more than sorry that I scared you. I was acting impulsively yesterday, my emotions running away with themselves. I know what you mean about staying in your bubble. I tend to do this also, mainly because I am frightened of saying the wrong things.
I had what I call a " coma sleep " last night. I think this was through to exhaustion. I hope that you slept well too, and that your day isn't filled with too much turmoil. πŸ€—
Good morning Paul, how are you today?
yes im staying in my bubble for the same exact reason.
i slept well too and i wish you a better day than yesterday.
takecare
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
@dying_inside

I hope you always find it in yourself and with us to keep returning where you know people care and will be here for you.
Thank you, you are very kind. i had some reservations to come back here as when i feel too low i cant control myself and what i say, but i feel pretty much in control now so im more confident i'll respect the rules and wont say anything wrong.

people are loving here and i love everyone and i wish i could help more than i do, maybe one day i'll gather some courage and be of some help too.

Love
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
i thought solving the conflict would help and instead i feel like im going insane today.

yes, im completing tasks, but its really hard.

now i cant stop thinking about saying goodbye to psychiatrist, autism T and T...

then maybe i'll have some peace or i'll be completely alone.

you know... i'll have to quit this forum too...
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
i thought solving the conflict would help and instead i feel like im going insane today.

yes, im completing tasks, but its really hard.

now i cant stop thinking about saying goodbye to psychiatrist, autism T and T...

then maybe i'll have some peace or i'll be completely alone.

you know... i'll have to quit this forum too...
I will miss you more than you can possibly imagine. But ultimately you have to do what is best for yourself. Big hugs.
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
Thank you Paul,

these last days i thought i wanted to kill myself only to avoid something in the future, but yesterday i remembered i also want to end something in the present which is how tormented my mental life is.

i hope today it doesnt happen again
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
Thank you Paul,

these last days i thought i wanted to kill myself only to avoid something in the future, but yesterday i remembered i also want to end something in the present which is how tormented my mental life is.

i hope today it doesnt happen again
Are you talking about ending your life:
( ending it in the present ) or about a certain life situation that needs resolving in the present ?

If it is about a present life situation then I hope that you resolve it soon. You are carrying too much pain as it is.

Is this thing in the future really so bad ?
I don't know what it is, and I will not intrude on your privacy. I wish that you could find a way forward. You deserve to be free of all this mental garbage. I would give anything to help you. I really would. But I know how difficult these things can be.
Knowing you are in such torment is harrowing. I don't know what else to say.
I wish you a good day today, and hope that life is kind to you for a change.
Love and hugs.
 
Last edited:

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
I was thinking about certain life situation in the immediate and remote future. they cannot be solved. its life. like the death of my parents. if i lose them i'll have nobody else. id love to avoid that. and so on.

right now my mind is torn about quitting therapy with everybody. or should i give them another chance?

on the other side i really hate being alive. i really really hate it.

Thank you for talking with me,
Love and hugs
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
I was thinking about certain life situation in the immediate and remote future. they cannot be solved. its life. like the death of my parents. if i lose them i'll have nobody else. id love to avoid that. and so on.

right now my mind is torn about quitting therapy with everybody. or should i give them another chance?

on the other side i really hate being alive. i really really hate it.

Thank you for talking with me,
Love and hugs
I completely understand your dilemma about your parents: I used to constantly worry about the future, about losing my loved ones.
My parents were evil, but my grandparents were wonderful people. I always use to regard them as my true parents. My love for them was overwhelmingly powerful.
When I was younger, I would sometimes lie awake at night and think of them with great affection. But then I would often start to become very anxious and tearful because they were old, and I knew that one day I would inevitably lose them. The feeling was of indescribable sorrow.
I lost them both a long time ago. The pain of losing them broke my heart, more than words could ever say.
But I somehow survived. The initial pain of losing them gradually faded, yet I still love, and miss them deeply.

As regards therapy, even if therapy isn't really working, then maybe it could be a good thing to just carry on with it ?
At least you will have someone to talk to and vent. What do you have to lose ?
You could even have a breakthrough in therapy.
Also I hate being alive, and have done so for a very long time now. I find no joy in anything . I have no future. I have nobody. I am completely alone. I'm tired of waking up, wishing I had died in my sleep .
But I am still here, and I cannot control the future. I just live for today, taking each moment as it comes. For who knows how long any of us are going to be here ? We could be taken by a natural death at any given moment.

Is there really any point in worrying about anything when we are all going to die anyway ? It all seems like a pointless waste of energy.

I'm rambling on a bit so I'm going to go now. I hope you manage to stop the war in your head soon as regards therapy etc.
Lots of love. πŸ€—
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
I completely understand your dilemma about your parents: I used to constantly worry about the future, about losing my loved ones.
My parents were evil, but my grandparents were wonderful people. I always use to regard them as my true parents. My love for them was overwhelmingly powerful.
When I was younger, I would sometimes lie awake at night and think of them with great affection. But then I would often start to become very anxious and tearful because they were old, and I knew that one day I would inevitably lose them. The feeling was of indescribable sorrow.
I lost them both a long time ago. The pain of losing them broke my heart, more than words could ever say.
But I somehow survived. The initial pain of losing them gradually faded, yet I still love, and miss them deeply.

As regards therapy, even if therapy isn't really working, then maybe it could be a good thing to just carry on with it ?
At least you will have someone to talk to and vent. What do you have to lose ?
You could even have a breakthrough in therapy.
Also I hate being alive, and have done so for a very long time now. I find no joy in anything . I have no future. I have nobody. I am completely alone. I'm tired of waking up, wishing I had died in my sleep .
But I am still here, and I cannot control the future. I just live for today, taking each moment as it comes. For who knows how long any of us are going to be here ? We could be taken by a natural death at any given moment.

Is there really any point in worrying about anything when we are all going to die anyway ? It all seems like a pointless waste of energy.

I'm rambling on a bit so I'm going to go now. I hope you manage to stop the war in your head soon as regards therapy etc.
Lots of love. πŸ€—
Dear Paul,
i know eventually the pain fades, as everything in the world with the passing of time, but its not the pain, its the loneliness and that will always stay.
i know you know what loneliness means. but im afraid i cant handle it.

as for therapy i dont want to be under anybody's care when i'll do it, so its better to quit. just in case.
and i have been telling them for months im gonna do it, i kind of dont want to break my word.

you are right we are going to die anyway, so why worry? i dont know. but i still do anyway.
and i feel the sooner i die the better it is...

i'll keep completing my tasks, i dont see how else to proceed if not following my plan.

Love and hugs to you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top