• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

please talk with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#1
The date is getting closer and i cant stop thinking about it.... how, when, where, if i'll get the right timing, who will find me...

im scared to death of the act itself. last time they intubated me and it was so painful.

this time... im just so scared but...

i cant go on living like this.

i feel like im going crazy.

id want to comfort eating but im trying to lose weight. i really need to lose weight.

there is no relief, nothing to make me feel better.

please talk with me...
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#7
i have written down my method hoping it will relieve my anxiety, but it didnt work.
i keep thinking about it and i keep making choices that will lead me there.
i want to quit my meds and stop eating just to feel worse than i already do.
it will be a long suffered travel but its worth it if it leads me there.
 

Waves

Well-Known Member
#10
I understand how you feel. I am afraid of being worse off though with any attempts. I have learned things can always be worse. They can be better too. It is so hard to have believe that when in pain though and for so long. I wish I had the cure and answers for you. I really do. I also wish more people were kind, tolerant, and patient with us.
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#11
Thank you so much Waves.
im scared and anxious about the next attempt too but i dont see any other option or way out.
im so sick and tired of this life. everything goes wrong. ive had enough.
but i still have time to think better about it, even if i dont think i'll change my mind.... sooner or later im doomed to do it...
 
#13
Thank you so much Waves.
im scared and anxious about the next attempt too but i dont see any other option or way out.
im so sick and tired of this life. everything goes wrong. ive had enough.
but i still have time to think better about it, even if i dont think i'll change my mind.... sooner or later im doomed to do it...
I'm so sorry for what you're going through..it seems hard for you rn..just hold on.. I'll pray and I hope everything gets better..You are nice and good..sending hugs*sadhug*console
 

Pricosmin

Active Member
#18
i hate everything of my life and i want to avoid everything.
i want to avoid my life.
Hi there... I know how you feel...most of us knows. I wish I had a "reset button" also but all i have are my toughts ... Can't say for myself I'm feeling better than yesterday but I really really really wish to send you in that message all the love and support I / we have for you.

*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug*hug
 
#20
im watching tv but it only makes me think more.
about death, suicide, my plan...
im scared.
i dont like my plan but its the best i could come up with.
i cant find other ways out.
i hate everything of my life and i want to avoid everything.
i want to avoid my life.
I read a quote a while back by 'Thich Nhat Hanh' that "The only way out is in"
Praying for you..I hope everything will be alright...hugsss
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top