• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

please talk with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
today i see my Therapist and autism therapist too and i want to quit them but i dont know if i'll have the courage.
i dont know what to tell them.
i wish they could have seen me yesterday in a full blown crisis. but they never get to see that part...
You have to do what is best for yourself.
today i see my Therapist and autism therapist too and i want to quit them but i dont know if i'll have the courage.
i dont know what to tell them.
i wish they could have seen me yesterday in a full blown crisis. but they never get to see that part...
Good
today i see my Therapist and autism therapist too and i want to quit them but i dont know if i'll have the courage.
i dont know what to tell them.
i wish they could have seen me yesterday in a full blown crisis. but they never get to see that part...
I hope all goes ok at the therapists today in whatever you choose to do. Ultimately you have to do what is best for yourself. πŸ€—
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
im sorry you're so alone IRL, but you're not alone here.

and thank you for asking about my night, it was very kind of you. i wish i could sleep all day too but i cant. i have been abused too so i know the nightmares. i usually dont wake up feeling too bad, its during the day that things get worse.
yesterday i was feeling like doing it so much but i stopped myself. i have some things to get fixed first.
So sorry you had to go through all that. Abuse is evil regarding the impact it has on us. I hope things don't get too bad for you today. πŸ€—
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
i saw T and he said we're building my resilience so that i'll be able to better cope with shit of life and hopefully not go on with my plan.
he said i'll always be drawn to suicide because its my easiest best solution to everything, but he hopes i wont give in.

autism T and i talked about my method. he is seriously worried and wanted to see me again the day after tomorrow.
im craving care so much i couldnt say no.

so im still seeing both of them.

tomorrow i see Psych. she is the one who makes me feel better and worse at the same time. i prefer nothing to this rollercoaster. but we'll see tomorrow.

i still hate life and ant to die but its nice to feel cared about.
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
i saw T and he said we're building my resilience so that i'll be able to better cope with shit of life and hopefully not go on with my plan.
he said i'll always be drawn to suicide because its my easiest best solution to everything, but he hopes i wont give in.

autism T and i talked about my method. he is seriously worried and wanted to see me again the day after tomorrow.
im craving care so much i couldnt say no.

so im still seeing both of them.

tomorrow i see Psych. she is the one who makes me feel better and worse at the same time. i prefer nothing to this rollercoaster. but we'll see tomorrow.

i still hate life and ant to die but its nice to feel cared about.
Good luck my friend *hug
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
i saw T and he said we're building my resilience so that i'll be able to better cope with shit of life and hopefully not go on with my plan.
he said i'll always be drawn to suicide because its my easiest best solution to everything, but he hopes i wont give in.

autism T and i talked about my method. he is seriously worried and wanted to see me again the day after tomorrow.
im craving care so much i couldnt say no.

so im still seeing both of them.

tomorrow i see Psych. she is the one who makes me feel better and worse at the same time. i prefer nothing to this rollercoaster. but we'll see tomorrow.

i still hate life and ant to die but its nice to feel cared about.
Best wishes to you for tomorrow. πŸ€—
 
I'm sorry @dying_inside if I've hurt you in any way..I was just trying to soothe
i saw T and he said we're building my resilience so that i'll be able to better cope with shit of life and hopefully not go on with my plan.
he said i'll always be drawn to suicide because its my easiest best solution to everything, but he hopes i wont give in.

autism T and i talked about my method. he is seriously worried and wanted to see me again the day after tomorrow.
im craving care so much i couldnt say no.

so im still seeing both of them.

tomorrow i see Psych. she is the one who makes me feel better and worse at the same time. i prefer nothing to this rollercoaster. but we'll see tomorrow.

i still hate life and ant to die but its nice to feel cared about.
It's nice that you feel cared about..I hope your therapy sessions go well😊😊
 
I feel same as Paul in sense that I could win lottery and have relationship of my dreams and still it wouldn't make a difference. I used to attempt all time as I want peace . One night I phone Samaritans and talked to yet another ghastly man and he said this " do you think pills are painless because they are not and if you survive you will be in more pain" since then I've refrained as that scared me because I never thought of it before that people can survive the most sure methods it's not that I'm scared of death far from it it's that he has highlighted pain and more Disabilities and still being alive to cope.
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
i slept about 5 hours, but its good for me so im thankful for that.
im not thankful for waking up...
today wont be a good day.
yet i've been waiting for it for weeks... seeing my Psych... i guess it will be painful AF.

you all are starting to become some sort of family for me. i love you all and thank you for being here with me and for me every day
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
I feel same as Paul in sense that I could win lottery and have relationship of my dreams and still it wouldn't make a difference. I used to attempt all time as I want peace . One night I phone Samaritans and talked to yet another ghastly man and he said this " do you think pills are painless because they are not and if you survive you will be in more pain" since then I've refrained as that scared me because I never thought of it before that people can survive the most sure methods it's not that I'm scared of death far from it it's that he has highlighted pain and more Disabilities and still being alive to cope.
A lot of the people who are supposedly there to help us actually have very poor people skills, and can also have a shocking lack of empathy. So sorry you are suffering, this life and the world we live in really is quite the nightmare for most of us. πŸ€—
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
Thank you @iloverachel , @Paul1963 , @nicktheundoer .

How did you all sleep?

im preparing a letter for my Psych.

@Brokendownwreck , im sorry you feel like that too. just yesterday my T and i talked about my method and it scared me. so i understand...

i wish everyone a better day than yesterday.

Love
I slept for 7 hours straight through without waking up once. This was due the fact that I had reached exhaustion point . Sleeping like this is a rare thing for me because I usually cannot sleep without waking up every half hour or so. I hope that you slept well too, and I wish you the very best of luck in whatever happens today. πŸ€—
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
i slept about 5 hours, but its good for me so im thankful for that.
im not thankful for waking up...
today wont be a good day.
yet i've been waiting for it for weeks... seeing my Psych... i guess it will be painful AF.

you all are starting to become some sort of family for me. i love you all and thank you for being here with me and for me every day
I'm so glad that you managed to sleep ok, despite the fact that you have been very nervous about your appointments. And yes, waking up sucks ass. I hate it too. Lots of love and best wishes to you for today. πŸ€—
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
i slept about 5 hours, but its good for me so im thankful for that.
im not thankful for waking up...
today wont be a good day.
yet i've been waiting for it for weeks... seeing my Psych... i guess it will be painful AF.

you all are starting to become some sort of family for me. i love you all and thank you for being here with me and for me every day
*hug
Yes. We are family who care about you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top