Post your favorite quote here

Lumos

'Because I do believe that the truth - which is another theme in the books and certainly stems from my own past.. I think that the truth is always easier than a lie or an evasion. Easier to deal with. And easier to live with.'

J.K. Rowling (A Year in the Life)

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”

Frank Zappa

Livelife

SF Supporter
The mountain is high, the road is steep and full of potholes...We are all at different stages of development and understanding and it would behoove us all to be kind and respect those who grieve.
unknown

Road to Nowhere

💫💫💫💫💫
SF Supporter
“Nothing lasts forever. Stars... trees... animals... people. Even the gods. Everything perishes in the end. The wolf will come. And the world will burn. The wolf will devour the moon. He'll devour the sun. He'll devour everything. Everything. Everything that ever existed. But it's nothing you need to be scared of. Everything that begins ends eventually.”— Barbarians Segimer to his family"

Last edited:

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
"It is said that if you move a single pebble on the beach, you set up a different pattern, and everything in the world is changed. It can also be said that love can change the future, if it is deep enough, true enough, and selfless enough - it can prevent a war, prohibit a plague, keep the whole world whole.".

The Control Voice from The Outer Limits, The Man Who Was Never Born.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00