• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

Pennylane-

Well-Known Member
first when you had to take a week off it wasn't your fault, then oversleeping from overdoing it to catch up is shit happens again not your fault. if you have bad study habits and let things pile up try setting a certain time each day to work just a thought and don't eat anything that gives you food poisoning :D
Hey Goat,

Try not to dwell on it, forgive yourself and try to start all over again today, I think your friend will admire you for it too if you can manage it.

In writing that I'm going to take my own advice too today
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
I feel like I jump to conclusions far too often. That's another thing I really need to work on.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
People don't trust me, or they think I'm judgmental or mean, or I don't know...pick any negative adjective. Even though I show them I am none of these things, they seem to think that way about me. Meanwhile I'm baring myself to them while they play mind games. I can sit there and cry and feel bad about myself and some people would be none the wiser, because they'd never pick up on the fact that I am hurting so badly. I'm kind of invisible and unnoticed in that way.
Maybe that's really what I think about myself, when I reflect on it. I have experienced this in the past, of course, but that doesn't mean it will always turn out that way, and I need to start believing it.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
People don't trust me, or they think I'm judgmental or mean, or I don't know...pick any negative adjective. Even though I show them I am none of these things, they seem to think that way about me. Meanwhile I'm baring myself to them while they play mind games. I can sit there and cry and feel bad about myself and some people would be none the wiser, because they'd never pick up on the fact that I am hurting so badly. I'm kind of invisible and unnoticed in that way.
you obviously know that's not true here I hope
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Yeah, I know that's not true here. And it's probably not true as a whole. But I tend to be too sensitive and if something is a little off, then I think it's something to do with me. Or I take things the wrong way....yeah I'm a mess lol.
you do jump to the worst conclusion a lot but you can work on it maybe everytime you perceive something bad write it down and write down how it gets resolved. maybe when you see what happens in writing maybe you'll understand people love and care about you, just an idea because I hate to see you struggling
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
you do jump to the worst conclusion a lot but you can work on it maybe everytime you perceive something bad write it down and write down how it gets resolved. maybe when you see what happens in writing maybe you'll understand people love and care about you, just an idea because I hate to see you struggling
I know you do, and I hate to seem set in my ways... really trying to change that. I mean people are starting to think they make me unhappy when it is really within myself. I don't want my negative vibes to rub off on anyone.
 

kei

Active Member
it's really hard to not yell at my friend for not taking care of herself. She reminds me a lot of my friend and I in middle school. It's annoying the hell out of me and i don't wanna say a trigger but I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth here trying to take care of myself. i don't have the time or energy to take care of her and feed her three times a day to make sure she eats and drinks water. i'm not much better but im not letting it clearly make things harder for myself or having my work and relationships suffer for it. i'm not gonna verbally remind my friends and roommates multiple times a day about how i want to die even if its slow and painful like just stupid dehydration like a loser
 

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You can only do so much for your friend @kei. If she really expects you to be doing all this, you definitely need to have a talk with her - better sooner than later because I'm sure if you lose it and yell you'll end up regretting it. It's hard to watch someone struggle but you have to take care of yourself first.
 

kei

Active Member
You can only do so much for your friend @kei. If she really expects you to be doing all this, you definitely need to have a talk with her - better sooner than later because I'm sure if you lose it and yell you'll end up regretting it. It's hard to watch someone struggle but you have to take care of yourself first.
she's not expecting me to but i live with her and im just this weird combo of apathetic and over empathetic at the time time. i won't make myself meals but im about to make her meals just out of ?? anger? spite?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
I have a hard time believing that anyone could see good things in me. Maybe because I find it difficult to see them in myself. But my therapist said it takes 10 positives to outweigh a negative, so I wonder how many caring and kind comments it takes to balance out years of putdowns and failure and hurt. Write out the equation and solve for X. Too bad I'm terrible at math. :P
 

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Fighting with the ex wife. It's so frustrating. I'm so annoyed and aggravated. Some of it is special circumstance straight up mixed signals I've intentionally given her so I get that's my fault but god damn, the rest of it makes me want to fall into a coma. pissy and cranky. Someone bring me a smoke.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Fighting with the ex wife. It's so frustrating. I'm so annoyed and aggravated. Some of it is special circumstance straight up mixed signals I've intentionally given her so I get that's my fault but god damn, the rest of it makes me want to fall into a coma. pissy and cranky. Someone bring me a smoke.
I mean, do you have to talk to her if she gives you this much stress? Or are you just trying to stay on friendly terms with her?
 

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I mean, do you have to talk to her if she gives you this much stress? Or are you just trying to stay on friendly terms with her?
Duuuuuddeee, the complexity of this situation could fill a novel. haha The shortest answer here is - yes, I have to speak to her right now. For more than "to be on friendly terms" or to maintain peace in the united states, yes, we have to maintain an existence. I know it makes no sense but the internet world doesn't care / need to know and it's a loooong bit of explaining.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Duuuuuddeee, the complexity of this situation could fill a novel. haha The shortest answer here is - yes, I have to speak to her right now. For more than "to be on friendly terms" or to maintain peace in the united states, yes, we have to maintain an existence. I know it makes no sense but the internet world doesn't care / need to know and it's a loooong bit of explaining.
that sucks it's distressing to know that the till death do us part is true and even divorce can't help:eek::D
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Duuuuuddeee, the complexity of this situation could fill a novel. haha The shortest answer here is - yes, I have to speak to her right now. For more than "to be on friendly terms" or to maintain peace in the united states, yes, we have to maintain an existence. I know it makes no sense but the internet world doesn't care / need to know and it's a loooong bit of explaining.
Well, I can understand that. But if she gets to be too much, just use the power of the ban hammer and cast out her ass, haha.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
it's really hard to not yell at my friend for not taking care of herself. She reminds me a lot of my friend and I in middle school. It's annoying the hell out of me and i don't wanna say a trigger but I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth here trying to take care of myself. i don't have the time or energy to take care of her and feed her three times a day to make sure she eats and drinks water. i'm not much better but im not letting it clearly make things harder for myself or having my work and relationships suffer for it. i'm not gonna verbally remind my friends and roommates multiple times a day about how i want to die even if its slow and painful like just stupid dehydration like a loser
it's hard to take care of yourself but we have to do it, and as far as your friend do what you can to help her without hurting yourself. you can't keep making sure she eats and drinks but you can give her places she can go to get help maybe even here because she is obviously suffering she can get help before she's suicidal it will happen please take care of yourself and stay safe
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top