• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Fighting with the ex wife. It's so frustrating. I'm so annoyed and aggravated. Some of it is special circumstance straight up mixed signals I've intentionally given her so I get that's my fault but god damn, the rest of it makes me want to fall into a coma. pissy and cranky. Someone bring me a smoke.
So, that sucks. I get it though. Sometimes I still have to talk to my ex-husband, 18 years later. Step kids that I just can't not care about and all. For me a good yell tends to clear the emotions after such a conversation, just don't do that in a super public place lol. One day at a time dude, you got this.
 
Last edited:

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I believe that meds are mixed up as hell and making me have to juggle them around - space out over long periods - take them at weird times. It's really annoying and I'm missing doses of shit more than usual.
 

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Its major. Not petty not tiny. Its major when it comes to me and work.

Since being passed over for the promotion I have just started to stop caring. Trying not to get angry at the idiot who got the promotion. I can call the state on many of things the idiot has done. But do not want to go that route.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Its major. Not petty not tiny. Its major when it comes to me and work.

Since being passed over for the promotion I have just started to stop caring. Trying not to get angry at the idiot who got the promotion.
may I ask the reason he got the promotion over you relative, kiss ass etc. and i'm sorry you got passed over it sucks to lose a promotion you deserve
 

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
may I ask the reason he got the promotion over you relative, kiss ass etc. and i'm sorry you got passed over it sucks to lose a promotion you deserve
Hes hearing. I am deaf. I do alot more work than he does. Yet he still got the promotion when he refuses to cover many peoples shifts. I have always covered them 98% of the time.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hes hearing. I am deaf. I do alot more work than he does. Yet he still got the promotion when he refuses to cover many peoples shifts. I have always covered them 98% of the time.
are there going to be other chances for promotion? I hope you can get over this and if they discriminate is there any laws against it where you live?
 

merlin123

Well-Known Member
What seemed to be some awful days have become weeks. Also, the excitement I had to study what I liked has disappeared. I'm tired, burned out, I'm starting to stop caring about my degree. What's the point of living if I don't have time to enjoy life, I don't want to think about my future, I'm tired of thinking "oh a better time will come". I want to enjoy the present
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top