• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

post your major complaint here

Gonz

i'm sorry that your back hurts so much right now. is it temporary like a sprain or more permanent. either way if it doesn't get better soon see a doctor. I hope you feel better soon..mike...*console*hug
Thanks Mike, just some kind of sprain I think. I stood up while turning at a weird angle yesterday and felt it come on all of a sudden. Hoping it’ll go away in a day or two.

Kinda really makes me feel for people with chronic back pain. I mean, other parts of the body you can usually find work-arounds that at least let you move around the house a little without using the affected part. But this is really limiting. I mean, if I can find an excuse to stay in bed all day, I’ll take it. But this time it’s no excuse, I really don’t think I could do anything else for more than a couple minutes. I mean, if there were a fire, it’d be just about all I could just do to get outside, and then I think I’d have to just lay down on the ground and watch.

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks Mike, just some kind of sprain I think. I stood up while turning at a weird angle yesterday and felt it come on all of a sudden. Hoping it’ll go away in a day or two.

Kinda really makes me feel for people with chronic back pain. I mean, other parts of the body you can usually find work-arounds that at least let you move around the house a little without using the affected part. But this is really limiting. I mean, if I can find an excuse to stay in bed all day, I’ll take it. But this time it’s no excuse, I really don’t think I could do anything else for more than a couple minutes. I mean, if there were a fire, it’d be just about all I could just do to get outside, and then I think I’d have to just lay down on the ground and watch.
yea I've done that. it usually gets better in a few days but takes 2 or 3 weeks to fully heal. so try to be careful not to make it worse while it's healing...mike...*console*hug

how are you today Gonzie 🥺 *hug

This one guy's constantly breathing down my neck and it's getting infuriating.

I can't do anything right around him.

I talk about something with a friend of mine, and he'll complain because he doesn't want to hear the topic, even though I'm not talking to him.
He rudely tells me to use deoderant anytime he smells something, even if I ain't even the guy where the smell's coming from.
Hell...I have to stand about as still as a statue or he'll throw a fit, causing another damn scene. No, literally, I was making small steps for a bit 'cause I get a bit restless if I can't get to work.

I've been trying, especially 'cause he got autism like I do. So I get that certain things can ''trigger'' him so to speak. I understand that, but there's only so much I can do until it seems like I'm out of options and nothing will please him.

I'd have been more tolerant of this behaviour if he was atleast respectful about it, but he just has to insist on causing scenes instead. It feels like I can't do anything. It's always something else no matter how often I correct my flaws.

It just tires me, and with all due respect intended...pisses me off.
I don't want to escalate things but he's really, really crossing my line.

I'm not some kinda scary ass dragon that the brave knight needs to slay so get off my back.

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$155.00
Goal
$255.00