• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

ClassicsFan

Well-Known Member
#26
you are going to make mistakes at least this wasn't serious you understand you made a mistake owned up to it and I hope told your father you are sorry even if he yelled at you
I opened my big mouth and told him to take all of my rewards away when my mother said "Don't say it". But still did anyway.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#29
If only I listened to my mother and didn't say it...
you're at that age rebellious you're not a bad person just bucking authority (your father) it's normal i'm sure that's not the first time your mouth got you into trouble and i'm sure it won't be the last wait until you have kids that age you'll laugh good luck and i'm sure your father understands i'm sure he did it when he was your age
 

ClassicsFan

Well-Known Member
#30
you're at that age rebellious you're not a bad person just bucking authority (your father) it's normal i'm sure that's not the first time your mouth got you into trouble and i'm sure it won't be the last wait until you have kids that age you'll laugh good luck and i'm sure your father understands i'm sure he did it when he was your age
Thank you. I just feel really bad about the whole thing and should've just kept my mouth shut.
 

ClassicsFan

Well-Known Member
#31
It's like a curse when it comes to the rewards for me. The first time I got them all taken away, same for the second time around.

Everything was going so well the third time until yesterday...

I just couldn't control myself.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#37
people driving or even walking while texting this is so dangerous and driving and texting is illegal in a lot of states and should be if you have to text pull over instead of having an accident and possibly hurting or killing someone
 

merlin123

Well-Known Member
#38
I am scared I will never find a decent therapist ever again. My previous ones were a failure and the last one was the best of all but at the same time it got to a point that the therapy got stuck. I am exhausted of telling the same story over and over again, of crying before them, of telling so many people intimate parts of myself to later see it was useless
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#39
I am scared I will never find a decent therapist ever again. My previous ones were a failure and the last one was the best of all but at the same time it got to a point that the therapy got stuck. I am exhausted of telling the same story over and over again, of crying before them, of telling so many people intimate parts of myself to later see it was useless
first it's never useless and the other therapists have gotten you through until now therapy is a long process and I hope you find one that you can stay with for the long term I hope you can make good progress in the future
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top