• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My anxiety is giving me more paranoid thoughts each day, more voices in my head, more pain in the chest every time something scares me
I hope you have talked to a professional about this. you should also talk to friends/family that you can trust. and of course you know you can talk to us (me) anytime you need. as well as talking, check out other threads and get active it may relieve the anxiety a little. please take care of yourself and stay safe we care about you
 

merlin123

Well-Known Member
I hope you have talked to a professional about this. you should also talk to friends/family that you can trust. and of course you know you can talk to us (me) anytime you need. as well as talking, check out other threads and get active it may relieve the anxiety a little. please take care of yourself and stay safe we care about you
Now I don't have much time nor money for a therapist, and I don't have any family member I can talk to. Friends, well, I do have my bf but with anxiety issues he's not the best at supporting

At least there's this forum
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My anxiety is giving me more paranoid thoughts each day, more voices in my head, more pain in the chest every time something scares me
I hope you feel better soon try to do something that you enjoy and keeps your mind occupied when this happens. and of course you can come here we care about you
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I can only see things turning put badly and worried that everyone will eventually leave.
sometimes things turn bad and you have to find a way to deal with it, and sometimes things turn good and you have to learn how to enjoy it. some people will leave you through passing on or maybe moving on. some people will always be here cherish their friendship and do what you can to make it last. I care about you and i'm still here you can talk to me anytime
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
sometimes things turn bad and you have to find a way to deal with it, and sometimes things turn good and you have to learn how to enjoy it. some people will leave you through passing on or maybe moving on. some people will always be here cherish their friendship and do what you can to make it last. I care about you and i'm still here you can talk to me anytime
It seems like most people do leave, even those that seem like they never will. It's something I need to try and overcome but it's hard.
 

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Home purchase is one of the MOST stressful AF moment in my life along with death in the family at the same time

People who havent gone thru the process cant get it whatsoever how much crap we have to go through from the start to the finish. Aiiiiii


I am trying to keep myself occupied not going off the walls stressing over the minute details for the closing that is now offically less than 6 days and few hour away.

Its major. Not minor.
 

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My issue tonite:

I realized. I LOVE my job. I am married to it. Yet it is cheating me out of financial stability I know I deserve better job and get paid more.

Am not sure what to do at this point in life. Is it because of the upcoming changes on the horizon?
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My issue tonite:

I realized. I LOVE my job. I am married to it. Yet it is cheating me out of financial stability I know I deserve better job and get paid more.

Am not sure what to do at this point in life. Is it because of the upcoming changes on the horizon?
it is difficult to decide between a job you love and financial security, all I can say is think of where you want to be ten years from now and base your decision on that. I hope you make the right choice for you good luck
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
as someone who suffers from chronic pain I understand how you feel. does your doctor give you something or do you have to use otc I hope you get some relief soon, mike
It's sinus pain from the weather changes, hurts all of my head, front, back, neck and makes me nauseous. I used the spray and painkillers but nothing is working, i rang the out of hours doctor and she said it could be a sinus infection (its a bank holiday here), so will wait 'til tuesday to see a doctor, hopefully the pain will be gone by then.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
It's sinus pain from the weather changes, hurts all of my head, front, back, neck and makes me nauseous. I used the spray and painkillers but nothing is working, i rang the out of hours doctor and she said it could be a sinus infection (its a bank holiday here), so will wait 'til tuesday to see a doctor, hopefully the pain will be gone by then.
that is bad I had bad sinus attacks from age 11 to my early 30s and except for rare occasions it disappeared for some reason. I had the severe pain pressure and light sensitivity. before they changed the formula I took sine-off I would take 8 tablets at a time I would go through a box of 24 a day for about 3 days. one time a neighbor had prescription meds for her sinus condition, I took them it drained my sinuses so bad I had to keep a rag under my nose because it was steady until it drained lol I hope you get over it soon what you are going through is bad and from what you said worse than mine. please take care of yourself and get some rest
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So sorry to hear you went through all that, that is pretty intense, we had a pretty hot summer here for a change and now the cold winter is coming fast and my body is not adjusting to it very well.

The pain is a little better than yesterday so i'm okay for now but still in pain, its improving little by little though, SF always helps me no matter what is wrong lol but will definitely see the doctor on Tuesday just to make sure all is okay and that it is just the weather change.

Thanks so much for your concern and sharing your experience.

I remember I broke a bone a few years back and couldn't walk much so i literally spent about 16 hours a day on sf for 6 weeks hahaha :P
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top