• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
When people get mad if you don't vote. I'm not voting for candidates that I don't feel particularly interested in. You hear good things about one person, then someone else comes along and smears them, and it goes back and forth until you don't know who to vote for. People say it is your constitutional right to vote, well that also goes for not voting. And most of the time, they elect corrupt idiots who don't know their ass from a whole in the wall. I don't see how my choices should matter so much to others.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
When people get mad if you don't vote. I'm not voting for candidates that I don't feel particularly interested in. You hear good things about one person, then someone else comes along and smears them, and it goes back and forth until you don't know who to vote for. People say it is your constitutional right to vote, well that also goes for not voting. And most of the time, they elect corrupt idiots who don't know their ass from a whole in the wall. I don't see how my choices should matter so much to others.
I couldn't vote in the last presidential election either, I couldn't in all good conscience vote for either one i'll bet all the people who voted for trump are proud about voting now is this the best we can do for candidates? I say get rid of the party system
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I feel that no matter how much effort I put, I'll never be good enough in my degree, that no matter how much I work, study, it'll be of no use. I'm not very intelligent
you are right of course you won't be good enough you won't be of much use as far as you're concerned as long as you judge yourself against others. try to judge yourself against your efforts abilities and passions you'll come out a winner every time. I hope you feel better about yourself you deserve it
 

merlin123

Well-Known Member
Lately I think a lot about my dog. He's getting older and little by little he's starting to have the typical health issues related to being old. It's hard to see people and animals close to you get older, knowing that they'll die and you'll also die someday is so hard to bear. I also think about my parents, about myself, the passing of time, things changing, is so painful

you are right of course you won't be good enough you won't be of much use as far as you're concerned as long as you judge yourself against others. try to judge yourself against your efforts abilities and passions you'll come out a winner every time. I hope you feel better about yourself you deserve it
Thank you
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Lately I think a lot about my dog. He's getting older and little by little he's starting to have the typical health issues related to being old. It's hard to see people and animals close to you get older, knowing that they'll die and you'll also die someday is so hard to bear. I also think about my parents, about myself, the passing of time, things changing, is so painful


Thank you
all things must die. only mourn for a human or animal if their life was wasted, i'm ready to go tomorrow or 30 years from tomorrow because i'm pleased with my life. it sounds like you love your dog so he had a happy full life so enjoy and love him now while you can and when he does go remember him fondly but don't mourn him
 

merlin123

Well-Known Member
all things must die. only mourn for a human or animal if their life was wasted, i'm ready to go tomorrow or 30 years from tomorrow because i'm pleased with my life. it sounds like you love your dog so he had a happy full life so enjoy and love him now while you can and when he does go remember him fondly but don't mourn him
I'm sad because I can't see him much for I am far away studying in another city. I'll see him, with luck, in christmas, easter, and summer. I'm having a few issues with my family so I don't really want to go but if I can see my dog I'll do it, he's a very good friend. I have a "small" issue with time passing that started a few years ago and I still haven't overcome it. Well, I have to think that he's having a good life, he's healthy apart from the age issues, and he loves my family. He's calm and I think he's quite lucky to have us, and so do we to have him

I'm really happy that you're pleased with your life, that's not something easy to achieve, in my opinion
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm sad because I can't see him much for I am far away studying in another city. I'll see him, with luck, in christmas, easter, and summer. I'm having a few issues with my family so I don't really want to go but if I can see my dog I'll do it, he's a very good friend. I have a "small" issue with time passing that started a few years ago and I still haven't overcome it. Well, I have to think that he's having a good life, he's healthy apart from the age issues, and he loves my family. He's calm and I think he's quite lucky to have us, and so do we to have him

I'm really happy that you're pleased with your life, that's not something easy to achieve, in my opinion
talk about the issue with the passing of time I only have 10 or 20 years left on this earth. and being happy with your life when it's time to go is a balance sheet. you add all the shit you went through with all the good things spouse kids accomplishments, when you're my age if it adds up well you can go in peace
 

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Staff Alumni
My major complaint is that I do everything more intensely than anyone who has ever lived. When I'm happy, I'm happier than other people will ever be. When I'm sad, I sink to depths they'll never see. When I'm right, there's no wrong, and when I'm wrong so is the world. When I'm bad, no one is worse, and when I'm good, no one is better. And when I drink, I'm more drunk. It aint easy being me.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I couldn't vote in the last presidential election either, I couldn't in all good conscience vote for either one i'll bet all the people who voted for trump are proud about voting now is this the best we can do for candidates? I say get rid of the party system
Yeah, and I think the country is going back to bad views from the past...or they never went away to begin with. So that's what scares me.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
My major complaint is that I do everything more intensely than anyone who has ever lived. When I'm happy, I'm happier than other people will ever be. When I'm sad, I sink to depths they'll never see. When I'm right, there's no wrong, and when I'm wrong so is the world. When I'm bad, no one is worse, and when I'm good, no one is better. And when I drink, I'm more drunk. It aint easy being me.
I think that's what it's like to be very sensitive...I know that's how I feel anyway.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I don't know why some people are always mean to others. My mom says this guy comes into her workplace and he's always just rude to everyone. She says he has a way of making people feel stupid. How hard is it to treat people with a basic amount of respect?
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I don't know why some people are always mean to others. My mom says this guy comes into her workplace and he's always just rude to everyone. She says he has a way of making people feel stupid. How hard is it to treat people with a basic amount of respect?
people like that are just out for themselves everyone else is beneath them. some day he will need help real friends etc. and everybody will say go f$#k yourself and then they suffer you reap what you sow.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Exactly, and I know sometimes people have a bad life, but that's no excuse to act like that. You can either be an ass or be stronger than whatever tried to break you. That's what I do and I'm kind and pleasant to people because you never know what cruel words can do to someone.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Parents getting old. Who signed up for that?
you are just like your parents, were born sentenced to death time of execution unknown. in most cases you're a child enjoying the frivolity of childhood, then you become a teen a wonderful and awkward change, then young adult most people get married have kids, then middle age kids move out you're alone with spouse then comes old age but you don't mind if you lived a fulfilling life then death, and more kids are born and the cycle continues
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Exactly, and I know sometimes people have a bad life, but that's no excuse to act like that. You can either be an ass or be stronger than whatever tried to break you. That's what I do and I'm kind and pleasant to people because you never know what cruel words can do to someone.
I know this is wrong but I love it when someone treats you like shit and then needs you in the future help them yes but make them squirm first
 

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
you are just like your parents, were born sentenced to death time of execution unknown. in most cases you're a child enjoying the frivolity of childhood, then you become a teen a wonderful and awkward change, then young adult most people get married have kids, then middle age kids move out you're alone with spouse then comes old age but you don't mind if you lived a fulfilling life then death, and more kids are born and the cycle continues
Yeah, yeah, circle of life and all that jazz. I know it's unavoidable. But that doesn't make it easier to deal when it forces you to be the parent in the relationship.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top