post your major complaint here

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
i'm sorry to hear that. will it cost a lot to fix? I hope you have insurance for the damages...mike...
Probably around £2,000. I've got to phone around for a couple of quotes today. I doubt the insurance will cover it as the fences were pretty old but it's worth a shot.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
They assume I can’t live without them? 😂 Bitch, I am actually happy I did this. Cut ties with sister, 2nd brother and mum. I am legit down with old life. I wanted to feel fresh. 🐾

Weird dreams
Waking up with sore body

i had a dream where we were on a bus for a school field trip.
I went to bed fine, didn’t do much yesterday that would make me wake up with body pain.
In my dream we did a lot of walking, and now i woke up with the heels of my feet hurting.

they say you only dream of people you’ve seen before, all the people in my dreams are unfamiliar, i’m meeting them there for the very first time.

numbers keep showing up as well.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
This corona thing..... I feel like my country is over reacting... I mean, the organisation is taking everyone’s temperature twice now and those who forgot will have to leave the premises immediately...
Even if you’re fine...😑

When people blow things out of proportion and they’re unapologetic about it.
Wow, talk about one sided, double standard.

call you many things which is what it is exactly they’re doing it themselves. Smh. And yet they talk about openness wth.
I’m here all calm and wondering why is everyone blowing up a while ago, what a weird day.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
When people blow things out of proportion and they’re unapologetic about it.
Wow, talk about one sided, double standard.

call you many things which is what it is exactly they’re doing it themselves. Smh. And yet they talk about openness wth.
I’m here all calm and wondering why is everyone blowing up a while ago, what a weird day.
*hug*shake

RCee

Wish I had a better handle on my shortcomings I get really annoyed and disappointed At myself! Well this is just another step closer to fixing it

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Wish I had a better handle on my shortcomings I get really annoyed and disappointed At myself! Well this is just another step closer to fixing it
we all have shortcomings. you have to evaluate and do what you can to help yourself. try not to let these things hurt you. remember you are a work in progress and you will never be perfect. just think of the peroneal hell of being perfect, nothing to strive for. I hope you feel better soon.....mike...*console*shake*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00