post your major complaint here

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I've been having this issue since the infection days, they cured my infections but its weird that the symptoms persists. It literally won't cure insonmia, even drug after drug. I've almost tried all drugs. Uro and pdoc are ridiculous. I just feel the insonmia is going to kill me first. Kitty tired. πŸ₯Ί

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I've been having this issue since the infection days, they cured my infections but its weird that the symptoms persists. It literally won't cure insonmia, even drug after drug. I've almost tried all drugs. Uro and pdoc are ridiculous. I just feel the insonmia is going to kill me first. Kitty tired. πŸ₯Ί
*hug*console*shake

Nick

β˜†β˜†Admin-tastic β˜†β˜†
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
What. The. Fuck? Is it "let's see how often we can wake the monkey" day and I wasn't aware of it? * checks calendar*
;@"/?'! I'm annoyed
:( Who is waking the monkey? I demand to know? I have not waken the monkey (at least I hope not). Tell them I said to let you sleep.

HappyKitty

Just sayin'. We are not alone, we are not better or worse and its definitely not just you. You're never the only one alone in pain. I just always dislike if when they make it all about themselves esp real life and seniors. This is how stupid it is.

My judgemental aunt. "why do you like all this stress relief stuffs? are you the one paying all the rant? are you the one who is sick?" etc etc. Believe me honey, I can always go brutally honest at this point. What an arrogant ass.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
There is road rage outside my home, why can't people behave appropriately and not be so aggressive to one another. They need to take a long hard look at themselves. Idiots.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Ok so me and my mom had the right of way to cross the street. Anyway, this dumb bitch is driving towards us and keeps driving nearly into us, even though she can clearly see us in the middle of the road and walking across. I don't know how some people get driver's licenses when they obviously have shit for brains.

HappyKitty

tell me again why going to the therapist is so important? Like.. its my mental health has been so fucked already, so why bother fucking it up again? πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Gonz

β‚²β€Ήβ€ΊΕŠΚ‘
tell me again why going to the therapist is so important? Like.. its my mental health has been so fucked already, so why bother fucking it up again? πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
It's important 'cause if you don't then you'll look at your life in a couple years and say "Holy shit, how did I let things get this bad?"

It's important 'cause you don't wanna turn out like me, right?

Tana

You don't have to go.
But the point is to let you vent, make peace, and change your false beliefs etc.

Also, I don't understand what you mean by,"its my mental health has been so fucked already, so why bother fucking it up again?"; - Can you elaborate? No pressure, just curious. :)

HappyKitty

It's important 'cause if you don't then you'll look at your life in a couple years and say "Holy shit, how did I let things get this bad?"

It's important 'cause you don't wanna turn out like me, right?
You don't have to go.
But the point is to let you vent, make peace, and change your false beliefs etc.

Also, I don't understand what you mean by,"its my mental health has been so fucked already, so why bother fucking it up again?"; - Can you elaborate? No pressure, just curious. :)
but kitty confuse. kitty feels fine ^^
.. and I still can't give up on it. πŸ₯Ί

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00