post your major complaint here

iloverachel

An outcast, forgotten and excluded by society
I am very sorry you are tired, and that the ways society functions (if one can call it that) affects you and others like this. It is not right but it happens all over the world.
Thank you for the kindness
I do wish i responded better to being all alone. I have seen videos of people travelling the world to multiple countries all alone and they seem happy, excited, fine. I can barely go to the gym or park alone without feeling dread and isolation and sadness. I just don't respond well to events that others would have an easy time with and i dont know why

iloverachel

An outcast, forgotten and excluded by society
@iloverachel I don't know why either. It makes or is part of what mKes you "you." Reading your words here, certainily sounds like you have a kind and gently outgoing personality.
I know many of us have told you that you're well-liked and very much valued here.
Thank you, you also seem kind, friendly and supportive of others! You are very valued here as well *hug

Shelly

SF Supporter
shooting pain on my upper and lower right molar, i am not sure which one but it’s probably second to last one on both upper and lower…

this pain goes away and then comes back… i can’t think properly, and right now with the fact that i am in the 4th week of school, i am considering tooth extraction and just get it done and over with…

the pain is excruciating and i can’t be dealing with this every now and then…

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It amazes me how little consideration the majority of society is willing to show people with MH disorders. It's considered reasonable and acceptable that we hold society to a certain standard when it comes to knowledge of the history and adversity for POC, queer people, women, etc. Nobody but the fringe weirdos disagrees with that societal expectation.

And yet when it comes to the most basic topics around mental illness, like "DID and schizophrenia aren't the same thing", it's considered completely reasonable to remain entirely ignorant, because only people with no life must want to know these things.

For all our work to advance and enlighten society, the stigma and ignorance surrounding mental health is still alive and well, and it's revolting to see. People with MH disorders are still people, for fuck's sake, and as such they deserve the same modicum of effort and understanding you're expected to show everyone else in a functioning society.

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
How is it that we live in a world where the majority of society tells you with their every action that they don't care about you, that you should just die already because you're clearly not welcome amongst them, but the government will lock you up if they think you're going to kill yourself, to prevent you from doing the thing the majority of the society they represent is basically telling you to do?

Fucking pick one, either give a toss or don't. Stop acting like it's our fault for being so confused by this endless mixed messaging.

Pebble mouse

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SF Pro
I am in a lot of (back) pain. It really aches, especially when I stand up. I am considering seeing someone about it. It's really severe, in the middle of my back and it's been several days.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
You would think the point of having all your medical records available to any doctor would be helpful for having a more general and personalized approach to your health anywhere in a country. Instead, it only seems to make a person's life harder, in particular if they have a MH diagnosis that "everyone can see" and, of course, judge as they please.

In Belgium there is no such system, only my psychiatrist knows about my MH, and that is the case for every other doctor I see. It makes me feel safe, and I can hardly see myself ever going to a psychiatrist in the UK (which is a real problem because I need one). That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if my country someday adopted a similar system. Some pharmacies already have records of what medications I buy, and with covid, we now have an online platform for our health, some prescriptions and other things I'm afraid to investigate.

I like my privacy.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00