• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

Yours is a very common complaint amongst those of us who order guitars for a living! Or on the semi-regular..:) Only thing I could say, is that I've seen some wild detours, that seem to run counter to logic, and maybe it has to do with their individual route, or how it's packed inside (I really don't have any idea!) - but suffice to say, I've seen many a'happy endings with these stories and tales abound on the messaging/messages & boards across the forums over the years. Perhaps your driver will be along shortly? And I don't know if it's UPS that has the GPS that you can track live, or not? or if you've got to be a subscribing member, somehow? Again, it may still come & good luck getting anybody on the horn to tell you about it. Only thing you might be able to do is engage in a live chat session online. But those can become a whole 'nother source of frustration & migraines, all just depending on who, or even if, you get a given human on the other end! So it may still be coming, I've had them show up first thing in the morning (8 a. m.) & last stop of the day (8 p. m.) / I just really think they've got a lot of ability to influence their decisions, in terms of how & when they select to drop off your items. Is it "signature on delivery?" Of course, by sundown, you may get the notification that it isn't coming until to-morrow, for it has been rescheduled. Always a pleasantry, and a not so pleasant way to end what is otherwise, a very frustrating day! I feel for you. If it ships USPS, at least here, they come in a separate special(ized) van. That doesn't deliver the regular mail. And I believe that Fed Ex & UPS opperate differently (which is not to absolve UPS from catastrophic aggravation - they've recently begun taking pictures of packages dropped off...) but just in terms of, I don't know if FedEx is of the more independent Contractor Variety? And therefore, then, if they own their own vans, maybe they have even more say than they already do, in where & when they decide to get it to you! What's that? A sale on @Kohl's . . . the rest of the packages can wait, until to morrow~ probably a bit of a power trip too, now that I think about it... Always lovely when they drop off an acoustic guitar in the dead of winter outside the door & just leave it there, unattended, when it was in fact 'signature on~!*;)" So I guess what I'm saying - is - now I have no idea, My laundry sounds like it's about to explode, or someone has suspiciously broken in, in the middle of the day over tea time, & mischievously / deceitfully / artfully & with great skill, like a NINJA, I'd suppose, dropped a small pile of bricks in there. . . (so I'd better go & check it out) (=
Lol, thanks for the giggle.
A Kohl's sale, I hadn't thought about that one. Ok, all is absolved. Can't expect someone to drive by a sale, jeez!

I used to have a wonderful Fed ex guy for years. I got to know him well enough to know that he owned his own trucks, it was a good money making business and he even had drivers working for him. He was highly competent and caring about his work.
And it is a signature on this one, otherwise I would reconsider sitting here*facepalm
I was assured it would be Fed Ex by those sending the med so I have them targeted. And the truck has already gone by. I've lived on this short culdesac for too many years to think that there would be a second drive by. Although stranger things have happened and like I said, I can wish. I did the online chat thing...definitely a bot? or whatever you call the computerized set up... I entered all kinds of remarks and got repetitive responses in return so if it was human, they had a limited level of consciousness or a really small script to work off of.
 
Last edited:

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Great, awesome, fantastic.
It wasn't bad enough that our main water heater broke.
Now it seems the other one's gone too.
So we now have no hot water, and based on what i'm hearing, we won't for the next 3 months. In winter.
And despite my insistence an electric shower would make more sense "oh, no, the current system is so much better!", which means we can't take hot showers for those 3 months, only cold ones.
IN WINTER.

Seriously, fuck my life, it's just the joke that never fucking ends. I seriously want to die just so i can finally stop dealing with this bullshit.
i'm sorry to hear that, i hope they can fix it sooner. we had to go without hot water for a while when we lived in our house but i set up a 5 gallon pail that i could take fairly hot showers with a boat pump but could be used as a gravity fed system. only problem is you have to heat the water on the stove and dump it into the bucket. i was more than ready when we got hot running water again

mike....*hug*shake
 

Astrid78

Spoonful of sugar will help the medicine go down
Great, awesome, fantastic.
It wasn't bad enough that our main water heater broke.
Now it seems the other one's gone too.
So we now have no hot water, and based on what i'm hearing, we won't for the next 3 months. In winter.
And despite my insistence an electric shower would make more sense "oh, no, the current system is so much better!", which means we can't take hot showers for those 3 months, only cold ones.
IN WINTER.

Seriously, fuck my life, it's just the joke that never fucking ends. I seriously want to die just so i can finally stop dealing with this bullshit.
Cold showers in winter sucks ass, I'm sorry they won't listen to you and really sorry you have to go through this.
Hugs @Optimistic Goatman
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
Lol, thanks for the giggle.
A Kohl's sale, I hadn't thought about that one. Ok, all is absolved. Can't expect someone to drive by a sale, jeez!

I used to have a wonderful Fed ex guy for years. I got to know him well enough to know that he owned his own trucks, it was a good money making business and he even had drivers working for him. He was highly competent and caring about his work.
And it is a signature on this one, otherwise I would reconsider sitting here*facepalm
I was assured it would be Fed Ex by those sending the med so I have them targeted. And the truck has already gone by. I've lived on this short culdesac for too many years to think that there would be a second drive by. Although stranger things have happened and like I said, I can wish. I did the online chat thing...definitely a bot? or whatever you call the computerized set up... I entered all kinds of remarks and got repetitive responses in return so if it was human, they had a limited level of consciousness or a really small script to work off of.
Yeah. . . I always try to say the "magic words," that will get me to speak to an actual human - it doesn't always work though ('speak to a representative!') :D
 

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I went on a date today. It started well, he was on time, nicely dressed and quite cute.
But by the second coffee he'd told me that he can often put people off due to his Victorian values and had made jokes about his "nutter" ex wife who he had divorced because she had a breakdown :mad:
I gulped down my coffee and made a quick excuse about needing to pick my daughter up. He's already messaged to ask if we can meet again next weekend. Quite honestly I'd rather eat live maggots.
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
I went on a date today. It started well, he was on time, nicely dressed and quite cute.
But by the second coffee he'd told me that he can often put people off due to his Victorian values and had made jokes about his "nutter" ex wife who he had divorced because she had a breakdown :mad:
I gulped down my coffee and made a quick excuse about needing to pick my daughter up. He's already messaged to ask if we can meet again next weekend. Quite honestly I'd rather eat live maggots.
Well, at least you found out sooner--rather than later! ...(but why did he have to be so darn cute?) j/k. :^)
 

Neko~boy

Well-Known Member
So i am supposed to see my therapist tomorrow afternoon. She just sent me a text (10 mins until 11pm mind you) that on Monday this week she was around her intern who apparently had a sore throat and headache. Then she mentioned being around her son on Tuesday who now suddenly has a sore throat and headache and they are suspecting it to be covid. So she is telling me that i can decide if i want to reschedule or not.

Umm...really kind of need to have this appointment. It has been a couple of months since i saw her. Just let me make it a text appointment like we have before...that is if she can manage to give me her undivided attention this time.
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
So i am supposed to see my therapist tomorrow afternoon. She just sent me a text (10 mins until 11pm mind you) that on Monday this week she was around her intern who apparently had a sore throat and headache. Then she mentioned being around her son on Tuesday who now suddenly has a sore throat and headache and they are suspecting it to be covid. So she is telling me that i can decide if i want to reschedule or not.

Umm...really kind of need to have this appointment. It has been a couple of months since i saw her. Just let me make it a text appointment like we have before...that is if she can manage to give me her undivided attention this time.
Is it possible to have the appointment done virtually?
 

Neko~boy

Well-Known Member
You can't get your own shrink to stay focused on the conversation? Are you paying for that??
Yes and she's already 30 mins late and hasn't messaged me still. Unfortunately she's the only one local that has some experience with gender dysphoria and working with transgender patients, which is really important for me. She blames it on her adhd but it's not an excuse she should be using. She's even been late for in person sessions because she decides to go out a few minutes before we have a scheduled appointment.
It's extremely frustrating and i feel kind of defeated by it right now.
 
Yes and she's already 30 mins late and hasn't messaged me still. Unfortunately she's the only one local that has some experience with gender dysphoria and working with transgender patients, which is really important for me. She blames it on her adhd but it's not an excuse she should be using. She's even been late for in person sessions because she decides to go out a few minutes before we have a scheduled appointment.
It's extremely frustrating and i feel kind of defeated by it right now.
How upsetting. I understand your frustration. I would be pretty angry too. I also understand that she is really the only option in town. I'm so sorry. LGBTQ love!
 

Neko~boy

Well-Known Member
How upsetting. I understand your frustration. I would be pretty angry too. I also understand that she is really the only option in town. I'm so sorry. LGBTQ love!
My mom actually encouraged me to look into any other options even for out of town, because she is willing to take me. My mom is being very understanding and supportive right now and it's honestly amazing how she has progressed and is willing to help me with finding a therapist who i can be compatible with and can help me get to where i want to be. So i will be asking my doctor for more options.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Yes and she's already 30 mins late and hasn't messaged me still. Unfortunately she's the only one local that has some experience with gender dysphoria and working with transgender patients, which is really important for me. She blames it on her adhd but it's not an excuse she should be using. She's even been late for in person sessions because she decides to go out a few minutes before we have a scheduled appointment.
It's extremely frustrating and i feel kind of defeated by it right now.
i'm sorry that you have to put up with that therapist

mike...*hug*console*shake
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Just thinking I'm a bad person and not capable of doing anything. I was yelling at my nephew, and he can get on my nerves sometimes, but I don't want him to be made to feel bad.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top