• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I just want to say F*** to immigration laws, the UK government and how much money they make through it.

Sorry, you know how much I love you, British friends, I just might complain a lot about the UK gov. in the upcoming months. In the grand scheme of things I'm still happy to join! *hiding
 

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
I just want to say F*** to immigration laws, the UK government and how much money they make through it.

Sorry, you know how much I love you, British friends, I just might complain a lot about the UK gov. in the upcoming months. In the grand scheme of things I'm still happy to join! *hiding
Welcome to the Home Office in all it's arse-conkered glory. Took a pal of mine once around 3 yrs, 2 applications (on one failed application, he was ridiculously marked as "a threat to society" ffs) plus an appearance at the Court of Appeal to finally get approved. Naturally in terms of cash spent, it cost him a fair wedge, majority of which went on a lawyer.
 

TragicReality

I wish I could turn back time
SF Supporter
False advertising for apartment. I was looking for a one bedroom a couple weeks ago. It said one bedroom apartment and bachelors for rent. it was a pic of a one bedroom for 1100 plus hydro. I texted to see if she had bachelors left thinking that would be more manageable and less money. It's 1100 for the bachelor plus hydro. Why can't they be truthful upfront!
 
I hate dreams/nightmares that portray me in scenarios or doing something that I would never do IRL. Like hurting a loved one. Or, reoccurring dreams about something that happened a long time ago that I'd rather not have in my head anymore. Move on already brain!

I heard a while ago that there are certain people who can control their own dreams, so even though I don't think I'll be ever able to do that completely I still strive for it. I try to remind myself in the dream that it's not reality. What goes on in my head when I'm asleep should be my property, not my minds concoction of what it wants to portray as reality. I have enough bs to deal with during the day and I don't want to be tortured during sleep too, which is really what it is
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I hate dreams/nightmares that portray me in scenarios or doing something that I would never do IRL. Like hurting a loved one. Or, reoccurring dreams about something that happened a long time ago that I'd rather not have in my head anymore. Move on already brain!

I heard a while ago that there are certain people who can control their own dreams, so even though I don't think I'll be ever able to do that completely I still strive for it. I try to remind myself in the dream that it's not reality. What goes on in my head when I'm asleep should be my property, not my minds concoction of what it wants to portray as reality. I have enough bs to deal with during the day and I don't want to be tortured during sleep too, which is really what it is
i used to be able to lucid dream somewhat. i never had perfect control of my dreams but enough to move a bad dream into a good one. it takes time and effort but someday you might be able to get at least limited control

mike....*hug*shake
 

Harmony

Well-Known member
SF Supporter
I will not argue that our medical system is no doubt flawed in many ways. However, I'm getting sick of people's criticism of the medical community at large. Some of us do get out there and act under the clause of maleficence and with that make use of the necessary critical thinking skills to advocate for the patient.
 
Last edited:

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I will not argue that our medical system is no doubt flawed in many ways. However, I'm getting sick of people's criticism of the medical community at large. Some of us do get out there and act under the clause of maleficence and with that make use of the necessary critical thinking skills to advocate for the patient.
i think the health care system in most countries are flawed. i don't know how it can be fixed because i thought free healthcare was the answer which it obviously isn't. i live in the u.s. and healthcare is driven by greed, i mean as a whole not by individualls. i think the healthcare professionals do the best they can within our system. doctors and nurses have to put up with so much right now, if you took greed out of the equation doctors and nurses and other healthcare professionals could be free to concentrate on their job and not worry about correctly coding so they can be paid.

mike....*hug*shake
 

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Why would someone knowing you are not doing well bring up your deceased dad in a hurtful manner? Surely a below the belt maneuver and one that just exemplifies what some will do when they can't get their way, sickening nonetheless.
Sickening indeed and well below the belt. Actions no doubt carried out by a calculating low life piece of filth.
Sometimes you wonder what goes through their diseased mind. Raw sewage perhaps.
 

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I woke up this morning to no water to my house. Luckily I had just enough bottled water to have a wash and make a coffee. I phoned the water company as soon as I got into work and in fairness to them they had someone out within a couple of hours. They dug up my footpath and diagnosed the problem. But they can't get the part to repair it for 48hrs!
Ironically they took my monthly payment out of my account this morning!
 

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
I woke up this morning to no water to my house. Luckily I had just enough bottled water to have a wash and make a coffee. I phoned the water company as soon as I got into work and in fairness to them they had someone out within a couple of hours. They dug up my footpath and diagnosed the problem. But they can't get the part to repair it for 48hrs!
Ironically they took my monthly payment out of my account this morning!
That's terrible. By the way, has your water company offered you compensation for the interruption in supply?
 

Harmony

Well-Known member
SF Supporter
Sickening indeed and well below the belt. Actions no doubt carried out by a calculating low life piece of filth.
Sometimes you wonder what goes through their diseased mind. Raw sewage perhaps.
Sick in the sense that it's calculated, behind the scenes, coupled with a visible supportive presence to throw people off.

Don't hassle me because I'm local> Let's try not to hassle people here in general when they don't play into your agenda and refuse to give you personal info about themselves. I'm not having it!
 

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Sick in the sense that it's calculated, behind the scenes, coupled with a visible supportive presence to throw people off.

Don't hassle me because I'm local> Let's try not to hassle people here in general when they don't play into your agenda and refuse to give you personal info about themselves. I'm not having it!
Trampling over the boundaries set by individuals is a big no no. Violating one's privacy and personal space is shitty behaviour.
Red flag when someone attempts that as you know it's likely for nefarious purposes. Made even worse when they try to project an image of being caring and supportive . Just a front to slither their way into people's confidences.
 

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top