• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Post your outfit!

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
RIP- Howard, Dr. Johnny Fever
View attachment 50114

Kanga- I love your new shirt!
I like that Fever is wearing the shirt in that pictures. :)

About the same time I was watching WKRP I first saw Billy Jack. Hesseman under the name of Don Sturdy was one of the school teachers. I love the staged robbery in park clip starring him and other members of the improv group The Committee that starred in the movie.

RCee

I remember this! Wow.so crazy how certain subjects bring up lost memories!!!!

I like that Fever is wearing the shirt in that pictures. :)

About the same time I was watching WKRP I first saw Billy Jack. Hesseman under the name of Don Sturdy was one of the school teachers. I love the staged robbery in park clip starring him and other members of the improv group The Committee that starred in the movie.

I didn't know there's a topic like this. But anyway, just a random thought. I like wearing this white shorts with black stripes on the sides (and also have a shirt on top). I don't know. It makes my thigh and legs "shine", I guess (gotta appreciate what you have lol). Excuse the messy bed. I just woke up.

I like the shorts, and your legs are totally fine compared to mine. They are too messy, so I always prefer wearing baggy clothes to hide my body shape. I know it’s not right, but I have really got nothing to show.
I mostly wear wide-leg mom jeans and have many baggy tops to wear with mom jeans. It helps me feel more comfortable and be sure no one has a clue about my body shape while walking in the street. I just don’t like my body enough, I guess. Not that I tried to change that a lot, but I rather prefer to sulk about it than to actually go to a gym and start eating healthy.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$125.00
Goal
$255.00