Post your outfit!

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
RIP- Howard, Dr. Johnny Fever
View attachment 50114

Kanga- I love your new shirt!
I like that Fever is wearing the shirt in that pictures. :)

About the same time I was watching WKRP I first saw Billy Jack. Hesseman under the name of Don Sturdy was one of the school teachers. I love the staged robbery in park clip starring him and other members of the improv group The Committee that starred in the movie.

RCee

I remember this! Wow.so crazy how certain subjects bring up lost memories!!!!

I like that Fever is wearing the shirt in that pictures. :)

About the same time I was watching WKRP I first saw Billy Jack. Hesseman under the name of Don Sturdy was one of the school teachers. I love the staged robbery in park clip starring him and other members of the improv group The Committee that starred in the movie.

I didn't know there's a topic like this. But anyway, just a random thought. I like wearing this white shorts with black stripes on the sides (and also have a shirt on top). I don't know. It makes my thigh and legs "shine", I guess (gotta appreciate what you have lol). Excuse the messy bed. I just woke up.

I like the shorts, and your legs are totally fine compared to mine. They are too messy, so I always prefer wearing baggy clothes to hide my body shape. I know it’s not right, but I have really got nothing to show.
I mostly wear wide-leg mom jeans and have many baggy tops to wear with mom jeans. It helps me feel more comfortable and be sure no one has a clue about my body shape while walking in the street. I just don’t like my body enough, I guess. Not that I tried to change that a lot, but I rather prefer to sulk about it than to actually go to a gym and start eating healthy.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00