Post your outfit!

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I can totally see you rockin this
They do pair up well with appropriate headwear. :)

Hatrack 1.jpg

The Stetson goes quite well with it. To complete the around town look a old west cross draw holster and a near 90 year old six shooter that a relative that was a Texas Ranger(as in Chuck Norris as Walker) carried during his time as an LEO back in the 1930s and 1940s. It is old enough that the ivory grips on it predate all the bans put on, although if I wanted to sell the grips now it couldn't be across state lines and they are worth a small fortune.

They do pair up well with appropriate headwear. :)

View attachment 49484

The Stetson goes quite well with it. To complete the around town look a old west cross draw holster and a near 90 year old six shooter that a relative that was a Texas Ranger(as in Chuck Norris as Walker) carried during his time as an LEO back in the 1930s and 1940s. It is old enough that the ivory grips on it predate all the bans put on, although if I wanted to sell the grips now it couldn't be across state lines and they are worth a small fortune.
I have my dad's Stetson from the 50's....I wish it fit. But I have another great hat for me that I wear. Do you ever fire the six shooter? It sounds beautiful.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I have my dad's Stetson from the 50's....I wish it fit. But I have another great hat for me that I wear. Do you ever fire the six shooter? It sounds beautiful.
I have and do quite a few others here do the same. The bigger risk for when going into the fields are 4 footed threats especially when rabies spike. I admit to throwing off the western look by wearing t-shirts that have history as the theme. One of the few pictures I have shared with some here is solid with with the phrase attributed to Hannibal: Aut Inveniam Viam Aut Faciam...to find a way or make one.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
My partner used to work security for a big company. One of his jobs was to make badges for all the visitors incoming for the day. As well for other sites as well. This is too hilarious!
Hahaha, love it. I've actually seen the original film from where that line was lifted from, The Teeasure of Sierre Madre, it just cracked me up hearing it

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00