Post your *petty* complaint here

I went to the dentist today (yes, again).
I have to have 2 more crowns done in the coming weeks. Thank god the people in this office are beyond Amazing not to mention the doctor. It's still a complaint to my bank account and body.

And my fairly new computer will not complete the recent update and I don't know why or how to make it happen without going into Apple in person.

Last edited:
that's very sad. Aside from that it sounds like you got a nice score!
thank you
i got worried because the professor told us that two students in our class failed and he’ll give back our test results next meeting (which was yesterday) — at the time he said this it was the holidays so we had two weeks until next meeting, two weeks of wondering whether i’m one of those two who failed. As a person with generalized anxiety disorder i was tormenting myself down to the last minute.

that bully of a teacher whose subject i dropped, i found out that he was making me a topic of his story like some bragging right wtf

i am physically exhausted from moving stuff so me and my cats would be closer to school, mentally i am not doing well with so much school work and my family.

i have moved on from him, a few of my friends showed support for me because it is unwarranted and asshole move for him to even bring it up when it had nothing to do with the subject/topic.

it brought me back to a sad time when i was also dealing possible death of my pet and health problems of my father.

and now i’m having a mental breakdown.

Astrid78

that's what he thinks
that bully of a teacher whose subject i dropped, i found out that he was making me a topic of his story like some bragging right wtf

i am physically exhausted from moving stuff so me and my cats would be closer to school, mentally i am not doing well with so much school work and my family.

i have moved on from him, a few of my friends showed support for me because it is unwarranted and asshole move for him to even bring it up when it had nothing to do with the subject/topic.

it brought me back to a sad time when i was also dealing possible death of my pet and health problems of my father.

and now i’m having a mental breakdown.
Sending hugs @Shelly

i’m not a tech savvy person but icloud subscription is telling me that mine is about to expire, idk if this has something to do with how i changed apple id, it’s been months of subscription with and it only happened now.

there is not a button to continue with the same subscription plan, only “upgrade” options
idk if this is a tactic from them,
i do not need an upgrade, i’ll wait for it to expire which is in 6 days then resubscribe.

i’ve been having so much tech problems lately

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
i’m not a tech savvy person but icloud subscription is telling me that mine is about to expire, idk if this has something to do with how i changed apple id, it’s been months of subscription with and it only happened now.

there is not a button to continue with the same subscription plan, only “upgrade” options
idk if this is a tactic from them,
i do not need an upgrade, i’ll wait for it to expire which is in 6 days then resubscribe.

i’ve been having so much tech problems lately
Was this an email? If so, I’d be concerned whether it was legit or not. These subscription services are commonly used in scam/phishing emails

Rust. If it wasn't for winter and road salt where I live cars could easily go to about 3 or 4 hundred thousand miles if taken care of properly. Instead the engine/transmission still works good but the body and frame is shot around 250k miles, if it even makes it that far. And cars are so expensive now even for a used one

people think planting trees is as easy as just saying it

you don’t just plant a tree,
that tree should be naturally occurring in that place or else it will destroy the ecosystem or wont survive

plants have certain conditions that needs to be met for it to flourish

you dont just plant one and think that will do, someone has to care for it to make sure it actually grows.

Neko~boy

Since i got sick a while back i noticed a gradual decline in my health a bit. Some symptoms are ones i am used to, but some are new. i saw my doctor on Friday and there's several tests she wants to do, which is slowly hitting me these are going to be insanely expensive so ihope my insurance really helps 😔(But hey, on the upside i finally get to start T (HRT) and take the first physical steps into transitioning which i am so stoked for ☺)

Since discussing things and concerns with my doctor i asked for some healthy diet plans to follow, in hopes it may help improve things. i have been trying to be more mindful with what i eat, portion control, and avoid certain foods that cause me discomfort. Today my mom and sister got pissed off at me because i turned down Chinese food. i told them they could go get it for themselves but i wasn't feeling good at all. i had woke around 10:30ish AM and after making myself a healthy breakfast (kind of took a while because i was helping my sister do hers and moms) i was pretty exhausted. So i had pretty much "passed out" (my way of saying i fell asleep very suddenly and unexpectedly against my will 😅). But from then on i just slept to around 3 something only to wake briefly and fall back to sleep and my sister came to wake me around 4 something to ask if i wanted Chinese. She got upset because i said i would just fix a salad for myself so she told mom i didn't want Chinese and mom decided not to get any. So then both were upset at me. 😑 seriously, i don't have to eat what they eat so i sent mom a text as i didn't feel up to getting out of bed just to tell her that. Plus, she's the one who always texts me from even the same room to ask me a question herself. 🙄 she ignored me though, of course. After a little while i got up and went to tell her they could go get their food. i just wanted to stick to a healthier diet, i wasn't feeling great, and i didn't feel like tagging along either. All mom could do was just say "well why don't you feel good today, huh?" i already explained to her after my appointment everything i have been dealing with, because she will have to take me to the appointments. She's annoyed by that and made it clear she just doesn't care still.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
My therapist got a promotion and is now going to start working in a more supervisory role, so she can't keep her entire caseload anymore. We've only been meeting once a month lately, so she's not keeping me, and I'm going to be assigned someone new. I've gone through so many therapists here, and it's frustrating.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00