Post your *petty* complaint here

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I suspect i'm about to go face my second episode of major OCD hand washing during this one period of being awake, and i really don't want to - the last time took 3 hours, I'm just not ready to spend three hours in front of the sink again. *blub

I suspect i'm about to go face my second episode of major OCD hand washing during this one period of being awake, and i really don't want to - the last time took 3 hours, I'm just not ready to spend three hours in front of the sink again. *blub
:( is your skin okay? that would dry out your skin...

aside from allergens... my incessant need to sanitize and wash my hands may have worsen my eczema... that was gone since i don't want the painful skin... but my eczema is for a lifetime... i hope you can divert your attention and not do it

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
Shit, that sucks. I saw my wife deal with similar stuff. It was pretty hard to watch but far harder to actually live with, I’m sure.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Have a headcold for petes sake...brought zicam cold remedy pre cold nasal swabs for the first time in additon to zicam ultra cold remedy zinc rapidmelt....supplement in hopes to kick this cold to the curb. I cannot get sick!

EDIT: I cannot stay sick! I dont want to be sick on my day off thursday!
you haven't learned by now, that's when you get sick when you can't afford to lol . I hope it's a short cold.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm sorry to hear that. is there any way you can distract that by talking to us go for a walk etc. you know you can talk to me anytime i'm here. mike

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Yikes :-( hope it did not turn out to be 3 hour thing. Hugs

Lisa the Goatgirl

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So, saying there was twenty minutes between me posting that and beginning my ritual, it took 3 hours and 40 minutes if i'm not wrong...

Lisa the Goatgirl

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
:( is your skin okay? that would dry out your skin...

aside from allergens... my incessant need to sanitize and wash my hands may have worsen my eczema... that was gone since i don't want the painful skin... but my eczema is for a lifetime... i hope you can divert your attention and not do it
I dunno, my compulsions are pretty ingrained and my obsessive thoughts are extremely intrusive, it's very hard to combat my OCD. It does dry out my skin pretty badly, and my hands have some major callouses from all the friction. It's not great

Lisa the Goatgirl

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i'm sorry you had to go through that cynic. I hope that doesn't happen often. are you on meds for the ocd
No, truth be told i'm scared to mess with psych meds after what happened the last time. It's not normally quite that bad though, it's gotten a lot worse lately, i'm hoping that one way or another, once i have my diagnosis it should improve somewhat, because it's kind of unbearable rn.

Lately, that usually happens once or twice a day though.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
No, truth be told i'm scared to mess with psych meds after what happened the last time. It's not normally quite that bad though, it's gotten a lot worse lately, i'm hoping that one way or another, once i have my diagnosis it should improve somewhat, because it's kind of unbearable rn.

Lately, that usually happens once or twice a day though.
I know you are scared of phsyc meds but if things don't improve they may be the best solution. if you decide to try meds again tell your doctor your concerns and insist on him starting slowly so any bad effects will be minor. I hope things get better for you, I do care. mike

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Omg goat are you ok? I worry about you with all the stuff going on. I don't know much about OCD to that extreme, I wash my hands a lot but it's not to that extent. So I may not have great advice there but I'm here for you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00