Post your *petty* complaint here

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I guess that's kind of cryptic and maybe doesn't make much sense. If I understood what drives people away so often without as much as a word, I would stop doing that. I think it might just be my mental issues, but I can't exactly get rid of them so that's hard.

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the wrong thing all of the time. I don't know if I am, and no one ever tells me, so I don't know how to improve on anything.
You need to quit questioning yourself. You're doing fine! Honestly, I think you've made great progress! But, you always look for affirmation. And, that's perfectly ok. We all do. You're a wonderful person Witty!

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
The soup's on the stove and I think I might have put too much cumin in. Smells too cuminy in here.

:confused: dont see how and why people like that spice in any recipes it can overpower other spices easy

haha any recipe that calls for cumin i purposely omit it and am happier haha

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
On a serious note I had to google if I was the only one. I am not alone!

To me it smells annoying not earthy or BO smell to some people. But again i have to try the fresh stuff to see if I can tolerate it

On other hand I eat Mexican all of the time. They use it but i like the other spices and they are not heavy on cumin.

*gasp some people think Cilantro tastes like soap?!?!?!? Its the bees knees for me. I LOVE CILANTRO!

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

To me it smells annoying not earthy or BO smell to some people. But again i have to try the fresh stuff to see if I can tolerate it

On other hand I eat Mexican all of the time. They use it but i like the other spices and they are not heavy on cumin.

*gasp some people think Cilantro tastes like soap?!?!?!? Its the bees knees for me. I LOVE CILANTRO!
I hear you. I am um ... very particular about food. Flavor, texture and smell. It's all important. Some spices are okay, others I avoid. People find my eating habits bizarre. Oh well.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

The cilantro thing is genetic? Which is weird. I *love* cilantro. LOVE. That cilantro chutney stuff they serve at Indian restaurants with the papadum is like freaking crack.

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
RDR2 requiring you, in 1898, to earn and invest $450 into a set of camp upgrades that aren't even made clear to be useful at first, in order to unlock the basic fast travel ability. For reference, you can buy a box of 60 repeater rounds for $0.95. $450 in 1898 was equivalent to $13,613.65 today. There are also a billion other things i need to spend my money on like new guns or paying off bounties.
tenor.png
I got a bounty put on my head at one point for killing half an entire town, including all their lawmen, and that was only $300 ffs.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00