Post your *petty* complaint here

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I think it's just..a habit. I have a bunch of weird ones when I get lost in thought if no one's around especially.
Randomly picking up nearest stuff, playing, eventually breaking/crumbling... also expressions can get weird, and sometimes I just get up and run at random to the next room, maybe even open a fridge for no...apperent reason. But I'm not "really" in the real world then anyway, lol.

....Hope sharing this awkward fact, that's so off you probably can't even relate with, helps. Lol.
That makes sense; thanks. I'm probably overly worried.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
@Baywasp are you taking any anti psychotics? Some of those can cause involuntary movement of the tongue and is called Tardive Dyskensia (sp?). If so, contact prescriber immediately
I am taking Abilify. But I think that is supposed to be one of the ones that's less likely to cause that maybe?

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Just as @Angie has recommended, best to discuss this with your prescribed. It could be a form of tardive dyskinesia (involuntary movements) which is one of the potential side effects associated with Abilify.
Yep. That's what started happening to me when my dose got increased from 2mg to 10mg. I wasn't having those side effects with the 2mg ones, but the 10's made me feel restless and tremor every now and then.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
A Spurs fan I follow on social media says they're switching to being an Arsenal fan. I hope it's a joke because wtf, how do you even switch teams like that.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
-I don’t have a charging block with me so I can’t use my phone too much.
-Somebody (not a classmate) is just sitting in the classroom where I have my next class so I can’t go sit in there yet.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00