Post your *petty* complaint here

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
Not nearly that here, but it is far colder feeling in my bones. It had been right around freezing with wind chills in the teens and bits of freezing rain here and the same for the next two days. I claim my cat was pulling on paw sized mittens and looked like she was going to adjust the thermostat. LOL.
lol that's a smart cat. Mine still demanded to go outside last night. If I ignore him, he starts biting my ankles.
So. I let him outside, but I waited by the door because I knew what was coming. He ran across the yard, ran into his little shelter, then in one minute was back. He galloped straight to the heater-stove. :)

my classmates bringing up the idea of bringing laptops to do the class quiz in the online student portal instead and then do a face to face lecture class right after.

The thing is some of us are commuting 2-3hrs each back and forth, and we are already carrying heavy books that we need to read all the time.

secondly, the wifi in some areas of the school where your own wifi/phone signal aren’t working.

third, they said there is wifi at school, but what’s the name, the password or does it redirect you to student portal, and then with shared wifi the speed will be drastically reduced depending on how many people are using the wifi altogether.

like FFS am i the only one thinking of these factors, am i overthinking or is every student in my section fucking inconsiderate?

Last edited:
cancelled classes by the last minute.
it happened in Monday, it happened again in Tuesday, i need these professors to make the decision to cancel meetings the night before, not a fews hours before the class starts

i only had 3 hours of sleep and yet i’m pushing through BUT those have to happen.
It drains the energy out of me.

Adjusting and being flexible around people and their personalities, and my older brother hit a dog with the car ffs

i can’t today… i need to isolate myself but i can’t i have tons of shit to do… fml

i don’t understand why people say you can tell if there’s a gas leak because it smells like rotten eggs

i’m sorry you have not smelled rotten eggs, much more a leaking gas, they don’t smell the same AT ALL.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
When people insist they are actually dating celebrities online, even though they have never met or even seen them. Then the "celebrities" ask for money. They wouldn't need the money, and I don't understand how people fall for this stuff.

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
The anniversary of my mum's death is coming up again tomorrow. That'll make it 18 years since it happened. How has it been that long already?

If there is a heaven, and we meet again there, boy what a complicated experience those 18 years and counting are going to make it.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
The anniversary of my mum's death is coming up again tomorrow. That'll make it 18 years since it happened. How has it been that long already?

If there is a heaven, and we meet again there, boy what a complicated experience those 18 years and counting are going to make it.
I hope you're surviving the day okay *hug

It'll be the first anniversary of my mum's death in the summer, I have no idea how I'm going to handle that :(

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
Schools - letting loads of teenagers out before I've finished my afternoon run, they do get in the way. Why can't they give them all detention and let me finish my run in peace?! 😂😂😂 They were on strike yesterday so the buses and roads were much quieter.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Don't want to sound gross, but I can't go to the bathroom at all and that worries me. I'm starting to think there's something seriously wrong and I'm concerned.

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I hope you're surviving the day okay *hug

It'll be the first anniversary of my mum's death in the summer, I have no idea how I'm going to handle that :(
Oof, i'm sorry you're going to have to face that. The first anniversary is always really rough. *hug10
I hope it goes as smoothly for you as it can, and that you get through the day mentally intact.

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
Why is it so hard to buy gig tickets? Nobody is supposed to have any money but I went to buy gig tickets this morning that went on sale at 10am and at 10.30am they were all sold out. Fortunately I got 2 tickets a while ago but it's a bit of a lottery whether you can get tickets. They'll probably be on resale for £200 shortly.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00