Post your random thought here!

Wary

SF Supporter
Woke up this morning and my first thoughts were focusing on my pain. Then I stopped myself and tried to think of something good. It was.... 'everyone I Love is alive right now at this moment '. It did seem to change how the day unfolded and my energy levels did not drain as rapidly as they usually do.
Hope I can remember to do this more often.

I am tempted to donate all the possessions out in my shed to charity ... or a large dumpster.
What's the reason, the urgency? Is it an just need to get it done?
Is there nothing in the shed that serves any purpose or has any value for you? Or something else happening?

By the way I saw your earlier post on food poisoning.
You? If so Are you feeling better, healed?.
It can be serious, it depends on the severity of the symptoms.........

Woke up this morning and my first thoughts were focusing on my pain. Then I stopped myself and tried to think of something good. It was.... 'everyone I Love is alive right now at this moment '. It did seem to change how the day unfolded and my energy levels did not drain as rapidly as they usually do.
Hope I can remember to do this more often.
Wonderful response and interenvtion! And wonderful restart of your day!!

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
@Livelife thanks The food poisoning was someone else, & they recovered after ah, several hours of extreme discomfort. If it hadn't sunsided when it did I was prepared to go help them to a hospital.

As for my shed. No particular reason for getting rid of it: it's too-much-stuff.
It's all good quality furniture & clothes.

Waves

@Livelife thanks The food poisoning was someone else, & they recovered after ah, several hours of extreme discomfort. If it hadn't sunsided when it did I was prepared to go help them to a hospital.

As for my shed. No particular reason for getting rid of it: it's too-much-stuff.
It's all good quality furniture & clothes.
You might check out Nextdoor App to sell your things and they will lick it up. You might deal with people with a friend there and do not let them in your home and shed if you have other things.

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
You might check out Nextdoor App to sell your things and they will lick it up. You might deal with people with a friend there and do not let them in your home and shed if you have other things.
No friends here. I would be uncomfortable posting my location & all that on an App. I'll give stuff to the charity here & they can pick it up without going into the house at all.

I wonder why people are sad about the Queen. She's lived her entire life as royalty, rich, never had to worry about the next meal. I am more concerned for you and me, my nextdoor neighbor who struggle paycheck to paycheck working 12 hour shifts more than half of which goes to rent. I am sad for the people who have reasons to be sad for... Noone should live their life unable to travel because of financial reasons. Hardworking laborers are mistreated and underpaid everyday. Many families unable to afford a vacation to disney world for their kids. That is who I am sad for, not the queen. Sorry for the controversial random thought.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00