Post your random thought here!

Does anyone else believe Mercury retrograde is causing things to be weird? Or am I just sounding insane? Lol
There are common thoughts attached to planets retrograding that project particular negative occurrences. Full and new moon energies, things shifting when eclipses occur....it's just astrology's interpretations. And by the way there are positive aspects to retrograde as well. It's just that no one looks that far into it.....You don't sound insane.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
There are common thoughts attached to planets retrograding that project particular negative occurrences. Full and new moon energies, things shifting when eclipses occur....it's just astrology's interpretations. And by the way there are positive aspects to retrograde as well. It's just that no one looks that far into it.....You don't sound insane.
It's weird but I felt really impulsively suicidal during the whole thing. I'm usually not like that

Wary

SF Supporter
Does anyone else believe Mercury retrograde is causing things to be weird? Or am I just sounding insane? Lol
Definitely strange things happening to everyone I know at the moment. But it seems Mercury is in retrograde quite often. I don't know enough about it to expand, but it is always the thing happening when I check what the hell is going on with the planets.

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
I'm thinking about this quote, from a book by Jordan Ellenburg called How Not To Be Wrong.

From a letter while Skinner was still a writer not a psychologist:

"..."Frost wrote to Skinner...'all that makes a writer is the ability to write strongly and directly from some unaccountable and invincible personal prejudice.

I take it that everybody has the prejudice, abd spends some time feeling for it to speak and erite from.

But most people end as they begin, by acting out the prejudices of other people.'"

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I read that 90% of films made before 1929 are lost, and 75% are lost forever. There's so many movies we won't see ever and that sucks.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00