• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

Private Message Issues

SleepyOwl

The sleepiest of Owls
SF Supporter
Hey guys, just reporting an issue with private messaging... someone PMd me and the message showed up in the same chat window as another member! Is it a bug?

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Staff member
Safety & Support
I don’t know if it’s a bug. It’s one of the things that happens on my iPad in chat...or sort of...switching from main chat to PM chat sometimes I hit the person I want to chat with and it brings up a different member’s chat window. I thought it was an iPad/mobile mode glitch, so didn’t fuss over it. Just patiently closed and reopened SF and then chat to get to the member I wanted.

It doesn’t happen all the time so figured it was at my end.

*dunno

Walker

Hopper, Skipper, Jumper
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Not sure exactly what you mean. Did it resolve itself? When you bring it up now is it still the same way?
Obviously we've messaged you as a multi message PM so many users in the same message so we're not talking about that. Just not sure what you're saying.

SleepyOwl

The sleepiest of Owls
SF Supporter
no was in a private message.... 2 people in the same chat window... it has righted itself now after i cleared cookies.... thanks *hug

SleepyOwl

The sleepiest of Owls
SF Supporter
hehe Acy, just read your signature... squirrels also dig up plants, but they are super cute so they're let off :D

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$155.00
Goal
$255.00