• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s awesome, I do my best to do that as well. Aw thank you, I hope you’ll be able to get enough to get a car too, and whatever else you want as well :) That app sounds cool, I should check it out sometime.

Yes, I definitely do. There have been lots of lucky things that have happened to me over the years, I like to think it has involved at least some degree of “divine intervention” in the form of a guardian angel. It’s a very comforting and reassuring thing to believe in if nothing else :)

Have you eaten a burger in the last week?
It is pretty cool and has some good stories on it. It's a visual story app so it's fun to play something interactive. I agree with you, and someone must be watching out for me because I've done a lot of dumb things over the years. :P

No, but that sounds really good.

What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It is pretty cool and has some good stories on it. It's a visual story app so it's fun to play something interactive. I agree with you, and someone must be watching out for me because I've done a lot of dumb things over the years. :P

No, but that sounds really good.

What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
That sounds like a neat app. I like ones that are interactive too. Glad you believe in guardian angels too, and it sure is nice to think that they are watching over us for sure :)

I just had a burger like 2 days ago and am already wanting another one lol. We’ll be having them for dinner tonight though, I tend to like the fast food ones more cos they always have bacon (I always get a bacon cheeseburger, if they have it as an option of course lol). The ones we make here at home are great too, and healthier.

Funniest thing that ever happened to me would probably be when I accidentally closed my sweet lil kitten in the fridge when she was a baby. I’m able to laugh about it because she wasn’t in there long (maybe a minute or 2) and she was meowing thankfully so that helped alert me to where she was. At first I’d thought she was under the fridge, then realized “ok, maybe she’s IN the fridge” lol, so sure enough when I opened the door, there she was 😂😂😂 She’s such a funny and brave little kitty :p

What is one of your favorite kinds of birds?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That sounds like a neat app. I like ones that are interactive too. Glad you believe in guardian angels too, and it sure is nice to think that they are watching over us for sure :)

I just had a burger like 2 days ago and am already wanting another one lol. We’ll be having them for dinner tonight though, I tend to like the fast food ones more cos they always have bacon (I always get a bacon cheeseburger, if they have it as an option of course lol). The ones we make here at home are great too, and healthier.

Funniest thing that ever happened to me would probably be when I accidentally closed my sweet lil kitten in the fridge when she was a baby. I’m able to laugh about it because she wasn’t in there long (maybe a minute or 2) and she was meowing thankfully so that helped alert me to where she was. At first I’d thought she was under the fridge, then realized “ok, maybe she’s IN the fridge” lol, so sure enough when I opened the door, there she was 😂😂😂 She’s such a funny and brave little kitty :p

What is one of your favorite kinds of birds?
Yeah, burgers with bacon are always better. I might go out to eat soon if I am able to. Lol well that's funny, and glad she was ok and all of that. I remember when I accidentally stepped on one of the cat's tails and I felt so bad after that.

Parakeet, and I had some of them in the past.

What would you like to be instantly proficient at?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, burgers with bacon are always better. I might go out to eat soon if I am able to. Lol well that's funny, and glad she was ok and all of that. I remember when I accidentally stepped on one of the cat's tails and I felt so bad after that.

Parakeet, and I had some of them in the past.

What would you like to be instantly proficient at?
Yup, they’re always yummy. Whoever first thought to combine the 2 was a genius for sure. That’s cool you might eat one soon, sounds good :) Ya I’m definitely glad she was ok too, just so glad I figured it out and found her quickly.

Aw, ya I have thankfully only stepped on a cat’s tail maybe a couple times, always felt very bad after too. Considering I’ve lived with a total of 10 different cats throughout my life, I think that’s pretty good though lol. I definitely try hard to be careful so I never step on any part of them.

I’d like to be instantly proficient at lots of things of course, but the one I’d want the most would probably be painting. I’ve never had the patience to learn it, but I think that’s unfortunate cos with my love of colors I like to think I could create some nice and hopefully inspiring pics of things.

Do you have any pins/brooches?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, they’re always yummy. Whoever first thought to combine the 2 was a genius for sure. That’s cool you might eat one soon, sounds good :) Ya I’m definitely glad she was ok too, just so glad I figured it out and found her quickly.

Aw, ya I have thankfully only stepped on a cat’s tail maybe a couple times, always felt very bad after too. Considering I’ve lived with a total of 10 different cats throughout my life, I think that’s pretty good though lol. I definitely try hard to be careful so I never step on any part of them.

I’d like to be instantly proficient at lots of things of course, but the one I’d want the most would probably be painting. I’ve never had the patience to learn it, but I think that’s unfortunate cos with my love of colors I like to think I could create some nice and hopefully inspiring pics of things.

Do you have any pins/brooches?
Yeah, it's two of the best things together. Another good combo is steak and bacon. There's a sub like that at Subway that is pretty good. I think it was dark and I didn't know the cat was there and so I accidentally did that but she was ok after that. I'd love to be proficient at painting too.

Yes, but I don't wear them much at all.

Do you have a jewelry box?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, it's two of the best things together. Another good combo is steak and bacon. There's a sub like that at Subway that is pretty good. I think it was dark and I didn't know the cat was there and so I accidentally did that but she was ok after that. I'd love to be proficient at painting too.

Yes, but I don't wear them much at all.

Do you have a jewelry box?
Yup, for sure. That sub sounds good, I should try it sometime. Aw, ya when it’s dark then it makes it harder to see the kitties and other things, or if they just suddenly walk in front of you then it can happen that way too. Glad she was ok though.

I don’t wear pins much either, I have a bunch of cool ones I got from Red Bubble a while ago though, probably have at least 20-30 pins in total so I think I have enough of them now lol :p

Yup, I’m pretty sure I do, or at least some “dishes” that I keep necklaces, earrings and bracelets in. I so rarely even wear jewelry though, I should wear it more.

Are you wearing something blue right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, for sure. That sub sounds good, I should try it sometime. Aw, ya when it’s dark then it makes it harder to see the kitties and other things, or if they just suddenly walk in front of you then it can happen that way too. Glad she was ok though.

I don’t wear pins much either, I have a bunch of cool ones I got from Red Bubble a while ago though, probably have at least 20-30 pins in total so I think I have enough of them now lol :p

Yup, I’m pretty sure I do, or at least some “dishes” that I keep necklaces, earrings and bracelets in. I so rarely even wear jewelry though, I should wear it more.

Are you wearing something blue right now?
I have some pretty cool pins but I mostly collect them and not put them on anything. I have a few jewelry boxes but I don't wear it much anyway.

No, just black and gray today.

How would you help someone that finds it hard to open up about their feelings?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I have some pretty cool pins but I mostly collect them and not put them on anything. I have a few jewelry boxes but I don't wear it much anyway.

No, just black and gray today.

How would you help someone that finds it hard to open up about their feelings?
That’s great that you have some cool pins, me too. Ya I don’t put mine on anything either cos I don’t want them to get crappy looking lol.

That’s a bit hard for me to answer, cos aside from trying to be reassuring and letting them know it’s ok to open up to me if they want to, it’s always been a hard thing for me to help people open up about their feelings. Plus, I don’t ever want to seem pushy about it or things like that.

Are you feeling stressed out today?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s great that you have some cool pins, me too. Ya I don’t put mine on anything either cos I don’t want them to get crappy looking lol.

That’s a bit hard for me to answer, cos aside from trying to be reassuring and letting them know it’s ok to open up to me if they want to, it’s always been a hard thing for me to help people open up about their feelings. Plus, I don’t ever want to seem pushy about it or things like that.

Are you feeling stressed out today?
Yeah, me either. But I also want people to feel safe enough with me so that they know they can open up if they really need to.

No, not nearly as much as yesterday anyway. I was just about on the verge of a panic attack.

What is a mystery you would like to see solved?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, me either. But I also want people to feel safe enough with me so that they know they can open up if they really need to.

No, not nearly as much as yesterday anyway. I was just about on the verge of a panic attack.

What is a mystery you would like to see solved?
I definitely want that too. I find it confusing that more people don’t seem to be more comfortable to open up to me sometimes, cos I feel like I make a lot of effort to be reassuring. Maybe sometimes I just seem too unpredictable, people don’t tend to like an unpredictable personality, and what they don’t like they don’t often trust either, so maybe that’s it. Oh well, I will just have to keep working on that and hope for the best with it.

I’m glad you aren’t feeling as stressed as yesterday, I’m sorry you were feeling on the verge of a panic attack. Curious about what happened so please feel free to talk more about that, if you want :)

Omg, so many mysteries, hard to pick which one I’d want to see solved “the most”, but ok I guess I will pick the Bermuda triangle, cos that one has always seemed especially unnerving to me lol :p

Where is somewhere you would go right now if you could go anywhere you wanted to go?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I definitely want that too. I find it confusing that more people don’t seem to be more comfortable to open up to me sometimes, cos I feel like I make a lot of effort to be reassuring. Maybe sometimes I just seem too unpredictable, people don’t tend to like an unpredictable personality, and what they don’t like they don’t often trust either, so maybe that’s it. Oh well, I will just have to keep working on that and hope for the best with it.

I’m glad you aren’t feeling as stressed as yesterday, I’m sorry you were feeling on the verge of a panic attack. Curious about what happened so please feel free to talk more about that, if you want :)

Omg, so many mysteries, hard to pick which one I’d want to see solved “the most”, but ok I guess I will pick the Bermuda triangle, cos that one has always seemed especially unnerving to me lol :p

Where is somewhere you would go right now if you could go anywhere you wanted to go?
I think it depends on the person and if they are comfortable opening up in general. I think I can be that way too but sometimes people hold back because of bad experiences from the past. So it's probably not anything to do with you because you are good at comforting people. It's a long story but the person I'm with...well they talked about dying and so that panicked me and sent me into a spiral. So I hope that all is ok with them. They said it is now but I still worry of course.

I would go to Russia, because that's where they are. :P

How do you best communicate with someone when you have different styles of communication?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I think it depends on the person and if they are comfortable opening up in general. I think I can be that way too but sometimes people hold back because of bad experiences from the past. So it's probably not anything to do with you because you are good at comforting people. It's a long story but the person I'm with...well they talked about dying and so that panicked me and sent me into a spiral. So I hope that all is ok with them. They said it is now but I still worry of course.

I would go to Russia, because that's where they are. :P

How do you best communicate with someone when you have different styles of communication?
You’re right of course, ugh, I always seem to be forgetting that simple and vitally important fact - it is most likely not a personal thing at ALL if someone doesn’t seem comfortable opening up to me. Yes, thank you, I feel much better about that now for sure :) And of course, I of all people should definitely be able to understand how trauma can cause a person a terrible amount of fear of opening up.

Thank you for saying you think I’m good at comforting people too, I definitely appreciate that very much. Oh no about that person talking about dying, curious if they were talking about it in relation to them or something else, but of course you don’t need to get into it if it’s too upsetting. I’m glad they said things are ok though, but I understand about still worrying, I would too. Cool about Russia too, I’ve been curious about this mystery person and how that’s all going, haven’t wanted to pry but maybe I worry too much about that. If I ask about something that someone doesn’t want to talk about, I really need to be more trusting that they will just let me know that lol.

I would say - not easily lol. It is difficult for me to understand other kinds of communication styles most of the time, especially if the person themselves doesn’t seem to have much of a concept of that (ie low level of self-awareness lol). Generally I just do my best to communicate how I’m feeling about things, give as specific of examples as I can, what I need, but also making it very clear that I care about what the other person needs as well. If they don’t volunteer that info on their own, then I ask directly what they need.

Are you feeling upset with someone right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You’re right of course, ugh, I always seem to be forgetting that simple and vitally important fact - it is most likely not a personal thing at ALL if someone doesn’t seem comfortable opening up to me. Yes, thank you, I feel much better about that now for sure :) And of course, I of all people should definitely be able to understand how trauma can cause a person a terrible amount of fear of opening up.

Thank you for saying you think I’m good at comforting people too, I definitely appreciate that very much. Oh no about that person talking about dying, curious if they were talking about it in relation to them or something else, but of course you don’t need to get into it if it’s too upsetting. I’m glad they said things are ok though, but I understand about still worrying, I would too. Cool about Russia too, I’ve been curious about this mystery person and how that’s all going, haven’t wanted to pry but maybe I worry too much about that. If I ask about something that someone doesn’t want to talk about, I really need to be more trusting that they will just let me know that lol.

I would say - not easily lol. It is difficult for me to understand other kinds of communication styles most of the time, especially if the person themselves doesn’t seem to have much of a concept of that (ie low level of self-awareness lol). Generally I just do my best to communicate how I’m feeling about things, give as specific of examples as I can, what I need, but also making it very clear that I care about what the other person needs as well. If they don’t volunteer that info on their own, then I ask directly what they need.

Are you feeling upset with someone right now?
It's easy to feel that way, like people don't trust you or something, but sometimes they aren't used to people wanting to listen. Sometimes I say things are fine when they aren't because I don't want to feel like a burden, but I'm sure I'm not to most people. Lol that's ok, it's still fairly new and sometimes I worry things won't work out. They are more logical and so we see things differently and that can be a challenge at times, but we're trying our best to work things out. I think they understand I can be emotional though and try to help me see things in a more analytical way and I help them to feel their emotions more. I say them because they are non binary but male and don't mind being referred to as either.

Not really, more likely myself because of feeling like I'm not doing enough.

What would you buy on a shopping spree?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's easy to feel that way, like people don't trust you or something, but sometimes they aren't used to people wanting to listen. Sometimes I say things are fine when they aren't because I don't want to feel like a burden, but I'm sure I'm not to most people. Lol that's ok, it's still fairly new and sometimes I worry things won't work out. They are more logical and so we see things differently and that can be a challenge at times, but we're trying our best to work things out. I think they understand I can be emotional though and try to help me see things in a more analytical way and I help them to feel their emotions more. I say them because they are non binary but male and don't mind being referred to as either.

Not really, more likely myself because of feeling like I'm not doing enough.

What would you buy on a shopping spree?
Yup, that’s exactly it. If I don’t open up to someone then I usually try to be reassuring that it’s not cos of not trusting them but just cos I prefer to be cautious about some things sometimes. Aw, well I’ve never thought of you as a burden at all, quite the opposite! I understand feeling that way though cos I sometimes feel like that too.

Thanks for telling me more about him, he sounds cool and also it sounds like you guys help balance each other out, that’s always a great thing to have. I’m sure it will work out but I understand being worried about that, I’ve always felt that way back when I was involved in that kind of stuff. Seems to be a thing of the past now but whatever, it is what it is I guess lol.

I’d buy lots of stuff on a shopping spree, some stuff I’d want to get though are:

- A really nice kimono
- A few more cool pairs of leggings
- A glow in the dark blanket
- Some cute plushies from Jellycat
- A new computer and monitor
- The latest iphone
- A newer, better bath mat (the one we have sucks lol)
- A portable AC unit (sure hope they’re decent)

That’s all I can think of right now lol, those are kinda the main “smaller” kinds of things I’d want though lol.

Are you afraid of heights?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, that’s exactly it. If I don’t open up to someone then I usually try to be reassuring that it’s not cos of not trusting them but just cos I prefer to be cautious about some things sometimes. Aw, well I’ve never thought of you as a burden at all, quite the opposite! I understand feeling that way though cos I sometimes feel like that too.

Thanks for telling me more about him, he sounds cool and also it sounds like you guys help balance each other out, that’s always a great thing to have. I’m sure it will work out but I understand being worried about that, I’ve always felt that way back when I was involved in that kind of stuff. Seems to be a thing of the past now but whatever, it is what it is I guess lol.

I’d buy lots of stuff on a shopping spree, some stuff I’d want to get though are:

- A really nice kimono
- A few more cool pairs of leggings
- A glow in the dark blanket
- Some cute plushies from Jellycat
- A new computer and monitor
- The latest iphone
- A newer, better bath mat (the one we have sucks lol)
- A portable AC unit (sure hope they’re decent)

That’s all I can think of right now lol, those are kinda the main “smaller” kinds of things I’d want though lol.

Are you afraid of heights?
Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever going to be enough for anyone, even myself. I can't feel like I make people happy or that I have the ability to even do that. So it's hard to get close to anyone and I just feel a bit detached from everything now. I hope you can get all of those awesome things.

Yes, to a degree. Depends how high up I am.

What helps you reset when you are feeling off?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever going to be enough for anyone, even myself. I can't feel like I make people happy or that I have the ability to even do that. So it's hard to get close to anyone and I just feel a bit detached from everything now. I hope you can get all of those awesome things.

Yes, to a degree. Depends how high up I am.

What helps you reset when you are feeling off?
Aw, well you’ll always be more than enough for me. I hope in time you will feel like you are enough for yourself. There’s lotsa great books out there that can help with self-compassion and reconnecting with yourself. They have sure helped me a lot anyway. You definitely have the ability to make people happy, and you make me happy all the time just by talking to me and being my friend :)

I understand the feeling of detachment though, I most feel like that when I’m bored, but sometimes other times as well. I hope you’ll be feeling better soon though. Aw thanks, that’s so kind of you to wish that I’ll be able to get those things I listed, some of them I might be able to but probably not the latest iphone lol, they cost way too much (and even on a plan, too high of monthly charges, oh well lol).

What helps me reset when I’m feeling off is lots of things really. It depends somewhat on “how” I’m feeling off. If it’s a shame/feeling really bad or worthless kind of off, then chocolate feels like a pretty much instant hit of strength, and after I’m pretty much always strong enough to say “out!” to those negative kinds of thoughts.

For other kinds of off moods/feelings, sometimes reading (fiction, so it draws me into the story and out of my own head lol), watching cute and/or funny yt vids, reading positive affirmations, talking to someone about it (usually my friend) or writing it down can help too.

Wow, long post here lol, sorry :p

What would your ideal bedroom look like?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, well you’ll always be more than enough for me. I hope in time you will feel like you are enough for yourself. There’s lotsa great books out there that can help with self-compassion and reconnecting with yourself. They have sure helped me a lot anyway. You definitely have the ability to make people happy, and you make me happy all the time just by talking to me and being my friend :)

I understand the feeling of detachment though, I most feel like that when I’m bored, but sometimes other times as well. I hope you’ll be feeling better soon though. Aw thanks, that’s so kind of you to wish that I’ll be able to get those things I listed, some of them I might be able to but probably not the latest iphone lol, they cost way too much (and even on a plan, too high of monthly charges, oh well lol).

What helps me reset when I’m feeling off is lots of things really. It depends somewhat on “how” I’m feeling off. If it’s a shame/feeling really bad or worthless kind of off, then chocolate feels like a pretty much instant hit of strength, and after I’m pretty much always strong enough to say “out!” to those negative kinds of thoughts.

For other kinds of off moods/feelings, sometimes reading (fiction, so it draws me into the story and out of my own head lol), watching cute and/or funny yt vids, reading positive affirmations, talking to someone about it (usually my friend) or writing it down can help too.

Wow, long post here lol, sorry :p

What would your ideal bedroom look like?
Thank you, that means a lot to me, and I hope someday I can feel better about myself too. I was depressed the past few days and even talked about some bad things, but hopefully I will be able to put that out of my mind for now. Those things help me when I am feeling down too, and don't worry about your post being too long because I like to read them no matter how long they are.

Well I think it would have lots of pink and glitter. :P

Is it hard for you to get rid of things at times?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Thank you, that means a lot to me, and I hope someday I can feel better about myself too. I was depressed the past few days and even talked about some bad things, but hopefully I will be able to put that out of my mind for now. Those things help me when I am feeling down too, and don't worry about your post being too long because I like to read them no matter how long they are.

Well I think it would have lots of pink and glitter. :P

Is it hard for you to get rid of things at times?
You’re welcome. I’m sorry to hear you were depressed the last few days, I hope it is at least a bit better now though :) Glad those things help you too, and thank you for the reassurance about my post not being too long and enjoying what I write, that’s so kind of you.

My ideal room would have those things too, along with a canopy bed, tent, huge walk in closet and lots of shelves so things wouldn’t ever look cluttered lol :p Oh and a big, beautiful bay window, ya, that’d be really awesome :)

Yes, especially books for some reason. Anything I get rid of I do my best to not just “throw away” though (unless it really is junk that no one would ever want lol) and try to either pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere where someone will hopefully find it and be able to use it. I really don’t like wastefulness at all.

Do you ever feel like you have too much stuff?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You’re welcome. I’m sorry to hear you were depressed the last few days, I hope it is at least a bit better now though :) Glad those things help you too, and thank you for the reassurance about my post not being too long and enjoying what I write, that’s so kind of you.

My ideal room would have those things too, along with a canopy bed, tent, huge walk in closet and lots of shelves so things wouldn’t ever look cluttered lol :p Oh and a big, beautiful bay window, ya, that’d be really awesome :)

Yes, especially books for some reason. Anything I get rid of I do my best to not just “throw away” though (unless it really is junk that no one would ever want lol) and try to either pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere where someone will hopefully find it and be able to use it. I really don’t like wastefulness at all.

Do you ever feel like you have too much stuff?
I'm not too bad off today, just slept too late again. I hope I can finally get this sorted out at some point. That sounds really cool, I'd like a room with those things too. I'm the same, I usually put stuff out for someone else in the building to take or just bring it to a second hand store.

Yes, and that's why I've been downsizing again. It's hard though when my mom wants to keep stuff she doesn't even use.

What do you think would be the hardest part about being a celebrity?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm not too bad off today, just slept too late again. I hope I can finally get this sorted out at some point. That sounds really cool, I'd like a room with those things too. I'm the same, I usually put stuff out for someone else in the building to take or just bring it to a second hand store.

Yes, and that's why I've been downsizing again. It's hard though when my mom wants to keep stuff she doesn't even use.

What do you think would be the hardest part about being a celebrity?
Glad you’re pretty good today, sorry to hear about sleeping late, I’m sure that will improve soon though. That’s awesome you also try not to be wasteful with stuff you don’t want and try to “pass it on” in some way. Ya I know what you mean about it being hard to downsize when the person you live with wants to keep stuff that isn’t even really used lol.

Hardest part about being a celebrity would probably be the lack of privacy. Ya, I definitely would not like that at all.

Is it windy outside where you are right now?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top