• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I hope that will happen too, for you and for me as well.

Lots of things make me happy, but some of them are animals, nature, art, yummy food, helping others (especially when appreciated), reading, writing and playing games :)

Do you have a plan to go out somewhere today? I do, have to start getting ready to do that in a few hours, but for now have free time so yay, lol :p ;)
All of those things make me happy too, and it's good to be able to remember that when I am feeling down.

Yes, I did go out today but I'm limiting the amount of time I go out this week because of the weather.

What is a movie you could watch all the time and not get sick of it?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
All of those things make me happy too, and it's good to be able to remember that when I am feeling down.

Yes, I did go out today but I'm limiting the amount of time I go out this week because of the weather.

What is a movie you could watch all the time and not get sick of it?
That’s awesome, and I’m glad you try to remember them when you’re feeling down. I understand about limiting how much you go out cos of the weather. It’s gotten a bit colder here over the last week too.

The Matrix, it’s definitely one of my faves and probably always will be.

Have you tried Dubai chocolate? I finally did yesterday, it’s ok but definitely not my fave.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s awesome, and I’m glad you try to remember them when you’re feeling down. I understand about limiting how much you go out cos of the weather. It’s gotten a bit colder here over the last week too.

The Matrix, it’s definitely one of my faves and probably always will be.

Have you tried Dubai chocolate? I finally did yesterday, it’s ok but definitely not my fave.
No, I haven't tried it before but I'm curious. It can be pretty expensive though.

What kinds of hybrid animals would you want to be real?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
No, I haven't tried it before but I'm curious. It can be pretty expensive though.

What kinds of hybrid animals would you want to be real?
You’re very right about it being expensive, it sure is. The bar I got yesterday cost $15, and that was on “sale” from $20! But I’m glad to have “tried it” now at least lol. I hope you’ll be able to try it soon.

There’s lots of cool hybrid animal ideas imo:
- Cat bird
- Panda bird
- Snake bird
- Snake cat
- Owl horse
- Owl otter
- Snake otter

Ok, I’ll leave it there for now, but ya there’s lots that I think would be really neat :)

Are you feeling relaxed right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You’re very right about it being expensive, it sure is. The bar I got yesterday cost $15, and that was on “sale” from $20! But I’m glad to have “tried it” now at least lol. I hope you’ll be able to try it soon.

There’s lots of cool hybrid animal ideas imo:
- Cat bird
- Panda bird
- Snake bird
- Snake cat
- Owl horse
- Owl otter
- Snake otter

Ok, I’ll leave it there for now, but ya there’s lots that I think would be really neat :)

Are you feeling relaxed right now?
That's crazy, I really don't think that's worth it at all. I've seen it for like $5 but that still seems like too much. All of those animals sound cool, maybe I should try making them on Sora. :P

I guess I am, though deep down I'm full of turmoil.

What do you do when you feel neglected?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's crazy, I really don't think that's worth it at all. I've seen it for like $5 but that still seems like too much. All of those animals sound cool, maybe I should try making them on Sora. :P

I guess I am, though deep down I'm full of turmoil.

What do you do when you feel neglected?
Agreed. That’s cool you’ve seen it for $5, it would equate to more than that here no matter what though cos of the exchange rate thing. I agree it still seems like too much, pistachios or not, damn lol.

Thanks, some of those hybrids I have kinda/sorta tried already, and some just popped into my head randomly lol. The possibilities are kinda endless with hybrid animals imo, it’s so fun :) I understand about kinda being relaxed yet also full of turmoil, it’s the story of my life sometimes too for sure :p I hope we’ll both be able to be more deeply relaxed soon.

I don’t deal well with feeling neglected, my reactions can be a bit extreme sometimes, but other times if I’m feeling stronger then I can usually manage those feelings of rejection a bit better. Sometimes it will actually make me want to go out spontaneously for a walk, just for a distraction and to help clear my head. Other times I turn to food for comfort, or things online. Talking about it (either here or to my friend) and my diary helps too :)

What is one of the last things you bought online?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Agreed. That’s cool you’ve seen it for $5, it would equate to more than that here no matter what though cos of the exchange rate thing. I agree it still seems like too much, pistachios or not, damn lol.

Thanks, some of those hybrids I have kinda/sorta tried already, and some just popped into my head randomly lol. The possibilities are kinda endless with hybrid animals imo, it’s so fun :) I understand about kinda being relaxed yet also full of turmoil, it’s the story of my life sometimes too for sure :p I hope we’ll both be able to be more deeply relaxed soon.

I don’t deal well with feeling neglected, my reactions can be a bit extreme sometimes, but other times if I’m feeling stronger then I can usually manage those feelings of rejection a bit better. Sometimes it will actually make me want to go out spontaneously for a walk, just for a distraction and to help clear my head. Other times I turn to food for comfort, or things online. Talking about it (either here or to my friend) and my diary helps too :)

What is one of the last things you bought online?
If something is really expensive, then it should be worth the price, and I'm not sure if that is. Besides you can probably make it at home if you learn the recipe. I still feel sad and hopeless when I am neglected, maybe I'm just used to it but I don't rage out or anything much anymore.

Probably some pens and stationery type stuff.

What does it smell like right now?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
If something is really expensive, then it should be worth the price, and I'm not sure if that is. Besides you can probably make it at home if you learn the recipe. I still feel sad and hopeless when I am neglected, maybe I'm just used to it but I don't rage out or anything much anymore.

Probably some pens and stationery type stuff.

What does it smell like right now?
Yup, exactly. Ya, maybe it wouldn’t be too hard to make. I would probably want to make my own variation on it, like melt some chocolate and mix in crushed pistachios and then pour it onto a tray, then put it in the fridge or freezer so it would harden. Voila, pistachio chocolate, lol. Not quite the same as how the Dubai stuff is made, but maybe it would end up tasting better :p

Sorry to hear you still feel sad and hopeless when neglected, that’s good you don’t rage about it though. I don’t either I’m glad to say. Hopefully neither of us will have to feel those feelings much in the future though.

The main things I smell right now are the faux burgers my mom made earlier, and my blanket since I’m on my bed lol.

Do you usually check the mail every day?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, exactly. Ya, maybe it wouldn’t be too hard to make. I would probably want to make my own variation on it, like melt some chocolate and mix in crushed pistachios and then pour it onto a tray, then put it in the fridge or freezer so it would harden. Voila, pistachio chocolate, lol. Not quite the same as how the Dubai stuff is made, but maybe it would end up tasting better :p

Sorry to hear you still feel sad and hopeless when neglected, that’s good you don’t rage about it though. I don’t either I’m glad to say. Hopefully neither of us will have to feel those feelings much in the future though.

The main things I smell right now are the faux burgers my mom made earlier, and my blanket since I’m on my bed lol.

Do you usually check the mail every day?
That sounds good, you could do different variations too with other nuts and fillings, that could be good. Yeah, if I was raging then I'd probably break all of my stuff, which I really don't want to do. :P

Yes, even though I don't get too much mail.

What is your favorite thing in space?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That sounds good, you could do different variations too with other nuts and fillings, that could be good. Yeah, if I was raging then I'd probably break all of my stuff, which I really don't want to do. :P

Yes, even though I don't get too much mail.

What is your favorite thing in space?
Thanks, and ya those are great ideas too for sure. Yup, same here, rather not be destructive in any way. Same for me with checking the mail almost every day despite it almost always being empty (or just having junk mail lol).

Hmm, hard one, there’s so many awesome things. But ok, I will pick supernovas. Stars are a close second though.

What is one of your best/happiest memories?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, and ya those are great ideas too for sure. Yup, same here, rather not be destructive in any way. Same for me with checking the mail almost every day despite it almost always being empty (or just having junk mail lol).

Hmm, hard one, there’s so many awesome things. But ok, I will pick supernovas. Stars are a close second though.

What is one of your best/happiest memories?
Those are both cool, but it is hard to choose because there's so many awesome things like you said.

Probably spending time with friends and family who aren't here anymore.

When do you feel most productive?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Those are both cool, but it is hard to choose because there's so many awesome things like you said.

Probably spending time with friends and family who aren't here anymore.

When do you feel most productive?
Yup, for sure. I definitely know my happiest memory lol. When I was 14 and finally free of living with my pure evil stepwench from hell, and also free from being a live in babysitter for my bratty brother. That was a very happy day indeed :)

I feel most productive in the evening and early morning hours usually. Guess that’s why my sleeping has sometimes gotten so messed up over the years :p

Have you eaten a grilled cheese sandwich in the last day?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, for sure. I definitely know my happiest memory lol. When I was 14 and finally free of living with my pure evil stepwench from hell, and also free from being a live in babysitter for my bratty brother. That was a very happy day indeed :)

I feel most productive in the evening and early morning hours usually. Guess that’s why my sleeping has sometimes gotten so messed up over the years :p

Have you eaten a grilled cheese sandwich in the last day?
That's a great memory, no longer having to deal with those morons. Maybe I shouldn't say that but anyway lol. I usually feel more productive at night too.

Maybe not the last day, but last few days anyway.

What colors are you wearing today?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's a great memory, no longer having to deal with those morons. Maybe I shouldn't say that but anyway lol. I usually feel more productive at night too.

Maybe not the last day, but last few days anyway.

What colors are you wearing today?
Thank you, and I definitely don’t mind you referring to my stepwench as a moron. My little bro was bratty mostly due to being spoiled. I just didn’t like being stuck babysitting him every day, it got pretty old for sure.

I’m wearing a pink shirt and gray skirt. All very casual and comfy of course :p

Would you ever want to knit a sweater?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thank you, and I definitely don’t mind you referring to my stepwench as a moron. My little bro was bratty mostly due to being spoiled. I just didn’t like being stuck babysitting him every day, it got pretty old for sure.

I’m wearing a pink shirt and gray skirt. All very casual and comfy of course :p

Would you ever want to knit a sweater?
I wish there were less rude people in the world, I seem to be dealing with them again and I don't need that. I should cut out some more people in my life too.

Sure, if I learned how to do it successfully. :P

What do you do when a friend acts rude to you for no real reason?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I wish there were less rude people in the world, I seem to be dealing with them again and I don't need that. I should cut out some more people in my life too.

Sure, if I learned how to do it successfully. :P

What do you do when a friend acts rude to you for no real reason?
Me too for sure. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been dealing with some rude people again, I hope things will be better soon.

When a friend acts rude to me for no real reason, I will usually do my best to ask what’s going on. If they seem oblivious to how they’re coming across, and don’t volunteer an apology for the rudeness, then I will usually gently but firmly encourage them to not be rude. I struggle greatly with ever just “putting up with” such treatment. It ends up being way too triggering for me.

Do you ever use a water bottle?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Me too for sure. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been dealing with some rude people again, I hope things will be better soon.

When a friend acts rude to me for no real reason, I will usually do my best to ask what’s going on. If they seem oblivious to how they’re coming across, and don’t volunteer an apology for the rudeness, then I will usually gently but firmly encourage them to not be rude. I struggle greatly with ever just “putting up with” such treatment. It ends up being way too triggering for me.

Do you ever use a water bottle?
That's a good idea, sometimes people are rude though and they just don't care. Which makes me wonder why I have them as friends in the first place.

No, but I do have a few reusable ones.

What is the worst show you ever watched?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's a good idea, sometimes people are rude though and they just don't care. Which makes me wonder why I have them as friends in the first place.

No, but I do have a few reusable ones.

What is the worst show you ever watched?
Thanks, and ya I have definitely experienced people who are rude and seem to be completely oblivious about it. Sometimes I will try to gently say something to them about it, but most of the time opt to not be around such energy at all.

I understand though, and am sorry you have to deal with that. It can take a lot of courage to “cut out” people like that, especially if there aren’t that many friends to begin with. But I think it is always better to not have that kind of energy as an influence.

Worst show I ever watched was probably Baywatch lol. It was just kinda boring to me. Some of the guys were good looking, but the stories were always kinda lame imo.

Are you wearing anything yellow today?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, and ya I have definitely experienced people who are rude and seem to be completely oblivious about it. Sometimes I will try to gently say something to them about it, but most of the time opt to not be around such energy at all.

I understand though, and am sorry you have to deal with that. It can take a lot of courage to “cut out” people like that, especially if there aren’t that many friends to begin with. But I think it is always better to not have that kind of energy as an influence.

Worst show I ever watched was probably Baywatch lol. It was just kinda boring to me. Some of the guys were good looking, but the stories were always kinda lame imo.

Are you wearing anything yellow today?
I think a lot of people who act rude to me do it because they know it will hurt me. If they cared, then they would apologize, or at least not do it in the first place. But it seems too much to ask for some people.

No, just dark colors, including a Halloween 2 shirt lol.

What do you do when your soul feels heavy? If that makes sense :P
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I think a lot of people who act rude to me do it because they know it will hurt me. If they cared, then they would apologize, or at least not do it in the first place. But it seems too much to ask for some people.

No, just dark colors, including a Halloween 2 shirt lol.

What do you do when your soul feels heavy? If that makes sense :P
I’m really sorry those people have been so sadistic like that. Ya, those types are rarely self-aware or humble enough to recognize that they ever do anything wrong. I hope you won’t have to deal with that as much anymore, you definitely deserve much better.

Yup, the “soul feeling heavy” thing definitely makes sense. When I feel like that, I usually read, play a game, watch a funny movie, show or video or talk to someone if it’s possible. Eating chocolate usually helps a bit too, but I know that’s not a healthy thing to do often lol.

Are you feeling disappointed about anything right now?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top