That’s good you got out yesterday, hope you enjoyed where you went/what you did. I got out yesterday too, and despite it being kinda “busy” at the grocery store I didn’t get in a bad mood about it like I normally do, so I was glad about that
Aw ok, I’m glad you knew I meant what I said about wanting to help your Christmas be the best it can be this year. I’m so happy it means a lot to you, and sorry you’ve had experiences where people said things they didn’t mean, I can relate to that too for sure.
Agreed about the dad on Full House being cool, and ya I think it’s sad Bob Saget died too, he seems like he was cool in real life too. I watched one of his comedy specials on Netflix, it was funny cos he talked a LOT about sex, felt surreal cos his character on FH seemed kinda asexual overall lol. I always thought that was a good thing though, cos if he had seemed…well, the opposite of that (perhaps more like Jesse? Lol) then that woulda felt kinda creepy I think lol.
Anyway - omg, I didn’t know one of the other FH actors has cancer too, damn that sucks

Glad you agree about my theory that civilizations on other planets would have it more “together” than ours does, lol.
Cool, and ya I would LOVE a pink Xmas tree, or white would be nice too. Or purple. Lol. There’s cool rainbow ones too, I think they cost more though. That’d be awesome if you got a pink tree next year though!

If you did then I’d definitely be begging you to please take a pic of it and post it here, lol. Well I’d want to see a pic of whatever tree you had of course, but ya a pink one would just be so different, unique and of course pretty
Bucket list for next year? Not much tbh, hopefully just to survive, hopefully NOT have to bloody move (owners are gonna be putting this place up for sale, but IF the people who buy it want to keep renting it, we will hopefully be able to stay here, otherwise we’ll be looking for a new place to live which will suck big-time, unlikely that we’d be able to stay in our current city.) Also, hoping very much that it will be quite a bit “better” than a big chunk of this year has been, with a lot less stress and uncertainty. And oh, if I were to be approved for the thing I’m applying for (that I shoulda applied for at least a decade or 2 ago!) then that would take away 99.999% of my stress and worry for sure!

Hoping for that one more than any of the other things overall, for sure.
Do you enjoy giving Christmas presents?