Lol ya maybe about there being a fear of Triscuits, or maybe one of “sharp edges” anyway, lol :p Oh wow, can’t imagine what it’d be like to have those fears but glad I don’t have them anyway. I know what you mean about indifferent, after this year especially I am kinda feeling less “meaning” than ever, so I think maybe I’m becoming a bit more that way. Maybe it’s not a bad thing though, if it means I ultimately worry and care a bit less, well that will also equal less anxiety, so that would definitely be nice.
Thanks, glad you think I have good guiding values, and I appreciate your kindness and caring about the psychological abuse too. Somehow I survived it and I like to think it ultimately helped me be stronger than I woulda been if I’d never gone through it, so I do my best to not dwell and just “make the best of it” (as much as I can, lol)
Lol ya I never saw an igloo in rl either, wouldn’t want to go somewhere really cold to see one either.
Hmm, worst movie ever, well there’s been all kinds of complete waste of time movies on Netflix, damn, hard to pick which one has been the “worst” on there, lol. I really didn’t like Beetlejuice very much, sorry, I know lotsa people seem to love it, but I just found it really odd, strange and creepy, lol :p
Are you wearing something blue right now?
Thanks, glad you think I have good guiding values, and I appreciate your kindness and caring about the psychological abuse too. Somehow I survived it and I like to think it ultimately helped me be stronger than I woulda been if I’d never gone through it, so I do my best to not dwell and just “make the best of it” (as much as I can, lol)
Lol ya I never saw an igloo in rl either, wouldn’t want to go somewhere really cold to see one either.Hmm, worst movie ever, well there’s been all kinds of complete waste of time movies on Netflix, damn, hard to pick which one has been the “worst” on there, lol. I really didn’t like Beetlejuice very much, sorry, I know lotsa people seem to love it, but I just found it really odd, strange and creepy, lol :p
Are you wearing something blue right now?

